- How Do I Reset Your Roku Ultra Without A Remote?
How Do I Reset My Roku Ultra Without A Remote?
Roku is one of the topmost streaming devices that play a vital role in this era of entertainment. A smart TV is similar to computers and smartphones in various aspects. So, a smart TV can also encounter connectivity issues, system bugs, audio loss, and so on. However, you can fix the whole problem with a simple reset. If you have misplaced or lost your remote, you may think that you cannot reset your Roku Ultra. But, the truth is, you can reset your Roku Ultra without a remote. Continue to read this article and reset my Roku Ultra without a remote.
STEPS TO RESET YOUR ROKU ULTRA WITHOUT A REMOTE
- Before you start, remove all the cables except the power cord from your Roku Ultra device.
- Locate the Reset button on your Roku Ultra. You can find it at the back of your device.
- Then, press and hold the Reset button for a few seconds.
- When the Power indicator starts to blink rapidly, release the Reset button.
- Now, your Roku Ultra will be reset to the factory defaults.
- In case you cannot locate the Reset button on your Roku Ultra, don’t worry; you can reset your device using the Roku Remote application.
- Download the Roku remote app from the App Store or Google Play Store application.
- Connect your smartphone (on which you have downloaded the Roku remote app) and the Roku Ultra to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the remote app on your smartphone and pair it with your TV.
- Open the app and go to the Settings section.
- Choose System> Advanced System Settings> Factory Reset.
- When prompted, enter your TV’s four-digit passcode in the respective field. The default passcode is 1234. But, if you have changed it, you should enter that.
- Within a few seconds, the resetting process will be started and your Roku Ultra will go back to its factory defaults.
This is how you should reset my Roku Ultra without a remote. For further questions, get back to us for expert assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.