- To A Clear Browser History
How Do I Permanently Delete My Browsing History?
If you have searched for any private content on your browser and deleted the search history from your browser, anyone using your device can access your browser history. Proceed with the steps given below that how do i permanently delete my browsing history.Ask the Question!
Permanently deleting browsing history in Chrome browser:
- Open the Google Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account using the login credentials.
- On the left panel, go to the Data & Personalization section from the list.
- Select the My Activity option and then click Delete activity.
- Choose the time and period from which you want to delete the browsing history permanently.
- When prompted for confirmation to delete your activity, click on the Delete button.
- Click the Menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the More tools option from the list.
- Click Clear browsing data and checkmark the options which you want to remove.
- In the Clear browsing data window, select the Browsing history, Download history, Cookies, Cached images and files, and Passwords option. Then, select the Clear browsing data button.
- Click on the “X” mark icon on the top to exit the browser.
- Restart your browser and click the Menu icon. Navigate to the History section to check whether your browsing history is deleted.
- Press the Control+Shift+Delete buttons together to open the Clear browsing data window.
- Select the time for you want to delete the search history in the Time Range section.
- Checkmark the Browsing history which you want to remove, and click on the Clear data button.
- Follow these steps we can execute that how do i permanently delete my browsing history.
Permanently deleting browsing history in Safari browser:
- If you are using a Mac device or any iOS device like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, follow the guidelines given below to delete the browsing history from the Safari browser.
- Open the Safari browser from your Mac computer. Log in to your iCloud account using the login credentials of your account.
- Click on the Safari menu icon from the toolbar and select Clear History from the drop-down list.
- In some versions of the Safari browser, the Clear History option is available as Reset Safari.
- Choose the time duration from which you want to remove the browsing history. Click the Clear History button in the history window.
- You can also delete specific sites from the History section. Right-click on the browsing content you want to delete and select the Remove option from the list.
- All your browsing history for the selecting time duration will be deleted from all of your iOS devices, which is logged in with your iCloud account.
- To pause the browsing history for a specific duration of time, go to the Activity Controls section and turn off the toggle in the Web & App Activity section.
- Click on the Pause button to stop the activity. You can turn on the toggle to record the browsing history of your browser.
- By using these steps we can execute that how do i permanently delete my browsing history.