- Samsung Printer Drivers
How Do I Install Samsung Printer Drivers?
The Samsung printer software installer will help you download and install the required drivers and software of the Samsung printer. To know how to install Samsung printer drivers using the Samsung printer software installer on your Windows computer, refer to the step-by-step guidelines mentioned below.
- Access the official Samsung website, navigate to the Software and Driver Downloads web page, and type the model name of the Samsung printer in the search bar.
- Once you see the search results, download the latest version of the Samsung printer software installer.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder, search for the Samsung printer installer, and double-click it.
- Once the installation starts, select the ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement’ option and click the Next option.
- Note: To read the terms and conditions of the Samsung printer software, click the ‘The software End User License Agreement’ link.
- Now, you will see the USB Connection, Network Connection, and Wireless Network Connection options on the screen. Enabling this connection will be the vital part to install Samsung printer drivers.
- USB connection – Select the radio button beside the USB Connection option and click Next.
- Network connection – Select the Network Connection option and click Next.
- Click the radio button beside the ‘Yes, I will set up my printer’s network’ option and click the Next option.
- Establish a connection between the Ethernet port of the Samsung printer and your computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, click the Next button in the Samsung Printer Installer window.
- Select your Samsung printer and click Next in the Printers Found window.
- Wireless network connection – Click Wireless network connection -> Next -> Yes, I will set up my printer’s network -> Next -> Using a USB cable -> Next.
- The installer searches for the available wireless networks.
- Select your network’s SSID from the search results and click Next.
- Type the wireless network password in the Network Password field and select the Next option.
- When you see the ‘Wireless Network Setup Complete’ message on the screen, remove the USB cable that is connected between the Samsung printer and the computer and click Next.
- Select the checkbox next to the software that you need to install and click the Next button.
- The progress of the software installation of the Samsung printer will be displayed on the screen.
- Wait until you see the ‘Setup completed’ message on the screen.
- Click Finish to exit the installation wizard. Now you are successfully install Samsung printer drivers.