- iPhone Emails Not Received On iCloud
Why iCloud Not Receiving Emails On iPhone?
There have been issues stating that some users are not able to receive emails from the sender’s iCloud account. The problem is not widespread and is being limited to a small number of iCloud users.
If you possess an iCloud account and are expecting an email from your loved one, we’d suggest you wait for a while and see if you get the email sometime later. If not, you can work with the steps described in this article to know how to fix the iCloud not receiving emails on iPhone problem and make it fully functional on your iPhone.
The reason/cause of the problem is simple. The issue could be because of the misconfiguration of the SMTP (outgoing mail) server. We believe that iCloud email is enabled in the device settings, and it appears that the outgoing connection gets routed to the wrong place.
Here are the simple procedures to resolve the iCloud account not receiving emails issue.
Method 1: Check iPhone Settings
The best solution will be to enable iCloud on your iPhone to start receiving emails. Here are the simple steps.
- Tap Settings.
- Select your name present on the screen.
- Scroll down and select iCloud.
- Under the APPS USING ICLOUD section, check if the Mail option is enabled (slider turned to green).
Method 2: Check Internet Connectivity
There is a high possibility that the unavailability of an Internet connection can be a reason behind the issue.
- Open Settings.
- Ensure that the slider for the Airplane Mode option is turned off.
- Tap the Cellular option (if you are using cellular data).
- Scroll down and ensure that the Mail option is set to enable.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi network, select Wi-Fi and reconnect your iPhone to your wireless network.
Try to load the iCloud mail app and you will start receiving emails instantly.
Method 3: Check the email settings
If you have configured your iCloud email account on a different email client like Outlook or Gmail, the best solution is to check the email settings right away.
- Incoming mail server: imap.mail.me.com
- Incoming port number: 993
- Incoming port security: SSL/TLS
- Incoming username: the iCloud email address
- Incoming password: the iCloud email password
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.me.com
- Outgoing port number: 587
- Outgoing port security: SSL/TLS
- Outgoing username: the iCloud email address
- Outgoing password: the iCloud email password
Once you have checked and verified the email settings, you will no longer face the iCloud not receiving emails on iPhone issue. For more clarifications related to the topic, click the CALL button.