- Find my imap password
How Do I Find My Imap Password?
Are you in need of your IMAP password in Outlook? No worries, it is pretty easy to find it. IMAP allows you to access and store your emails on a mail server. This method is recommended when checking your emails from different devices, such as computers, laptops, and smartphones. Just follow the instructions provided below to find your IMAP password in Outlook Express.
CHECKING IMAP PASSWORD IN OUTLOOK:
- Click the Start menu on your computer. Now, launch the Outlook application.
- Select the File tab from the left corner of the window.
- Next, choose the Info option at the top of the menu panel.
- Click the Account Settings button and select the Account Settings option from the drop-down list.
- Now, the Account Settings dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Choose the email account for which you wish to check the IMAP password and click Repair below the Email tab. Here, select Advanced options and make a tick mark on the Let me repair my account manually checkbox.
- In the next window, the IMAP account settings will appear.
- Now, go to the Password field under the Incoming mail section.
- Next, click the Eye icon in the Password field to check the IMAP password of your Outlook account.
CHECKING IMAP PASSWORD OF AOL MAIL (MAC):
- On your Mac, open the Applications folder.
- Select the Utilities option from the list.
- Click on the Keychain Access option from the list.
- Now, select the Login option from the left menu panel.
- Next, choose the Password option from the bottom-left menu panel.
- Now, double-click on your AOL mail account.
- Here, you will see all the account information of your AOL mail.
- By default, your password will not be visible. Click on the Show password checkbox to check the IMAP password of your AOL mail account.
You can find the IMAP password of your Outlook and AOL mail accounts by following the above instructions.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.