How Do I Find My Folders In Outlook For MAC
HOW DO I FIND MY FOLDERS IN OUTLOOK FOR MAC?
Finding folders in Outlook for Mac can be done with the help of the below-specified steps. There are also several ways available to find the folders. Walk through the entire page to know Here How Do I Find My Folders In Outlook For MAC.
Easy Guidelines For How Can You Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail
QUICK STEPS ON HOW DO I FIND MY FOLDERS IN OUTLOOK FOR MAC?
- Select the Outlook menu from the Navigation pane.
- Choose the Preferences option under the Personal Settings tab.
- Click the General option in the next screen.
- Under the Folder List, you have to clear the Hide On My Computer Folders check box.
- This will display all the folders that were hidden.
SEARCHING THE NEARBY FOLDERS
- When you drag and drop files, you will either drop it one file above or one file below.
- Choose the ‘+’ option present near each folder to see if you have dropped the file to the particular folder by mistake.
- On doing so, you will find the file you dropped accidentally.
VIEW ALL THE FOLDERS
- It will be easier to search if you are able to access all your folders at the same time.
- Firstly, you have to right-click on the Root of your Mailbox.
- Select the Properties option under that and then tap on the Folder Size button.
- On doing this, all your folders will be listed so that you can easily scroll through the folders to find the one you want.
SEARCHING WITH INSTANT SEARCH
- Initially, press the CTRL+E, and then you have to press the CTRL+ALT+A for setting the search scope to All Outlook Items.
- After finding the message by double-clicking on it. Press the CTRL+SHIFT+F to access the Advanced Find Dialog box.
- Tap on the Browse button in the dialog box, and you can see where the Mailbox folder is located.