- How Do I Connect My Postage Meter To My Computer?
How Do I Connect My Postage Meter To My Computer?
Are you looking for the steps to connect your postage meter to your computer? This article is for you. We are here to provide you the steps for connecting the postage meter to your computer. A postage meter is an asset that helps companies use the device to streamline their postage operations and reduce mailing costs.
Steps to connect Postage Meter to computer
- Make sure that the Postage Meter is unpacked from the package and is done with the basic setup.
- Check whether the protective tapes and materials are removed from the device, and the print head gets installed if they are newly purchased.
- Now, turn on your computer and connect it to the Internet.
- Check whether the computer satisfies the system requirement for your Postage Meter.
- Go to the default browser on your computer and go to the official web page of Pitney Bowes.
- Search and locate the PC Meter Connect software.
- Click Download.
- Make sure that you download the latest version of the software.
- Wait until the downloading process gets completed.
- Open the Downloads page and select the .exe setup file.
- Double-click the setup file to install the software.
- Click on the Install option after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Place the Postage Meter next to the computer so that it is easy to connect.
- Connect the computer and the device using a USB cable.
- Now, connect the power cord to the Postage Meter and turn it on.
- Connect the USB cable and the Constant Connect Adapter to the USB cable.
- Now, connect the network cable to the Adapter.
- Check whether the LED light is flashing on the Postage Meter screen.
- Once connected, click on the Setup for Network cable option on the computer screen.
- Now, just follow the remaining instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
- Wait until the PC Meter Connect software installation process gets completed.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.