Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail
How Can You Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail?
You can have any purpose to transfer your contacts from your iPhone to Gmail. This can be done very quickly with the help of the solutions given below steps for How Can You Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail.
Easy Guidelines For How Can You Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail
Quick Steps on How Can You Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail?
- Unlock your iPhone and navigate to the Setting icon and press it.
- Once the Settings screen opens, you have to select your Apple Account present at the top of the screen.
- Then, choose iCloud in the next screen that is displayed on your iPhone.
- You have to touch the Scroll bar present near the Contacts option to enable contact sync with iCloud.
- It will direct you to iCloud.com, enter the Apple ID & Password and tap on the Sign-in arrow.
- After signing in, click on the Contacts icon and select the contacts that you want to transfer.
- Choose the Settings Gear icon present in the bottom left corner.
- Next, select the Export vCard option, and a file named .vcf will be downloaded.
- Open the Gmail Contacts and select the Import contacts option available on the lift menu.
- Tap the Choose File option under Import Contacts screen to drop the contacts folder.
- Choose the file that you downloaded sometime back from the iCloud and open it.
- Press the Import button present on the screen to import your contacts to Gmail.
- You have now successfully imported your contacts to Gmail.