How Can I Set Default Printer In Windows 8
How Can I Set Default Printer In Windows 8?
Setting the printer as the default one is an easy process. Methods may vary based on the operating system version. If you are using a Windows system, the menus and icons may differ. Go through the step by step instructions given below to fix the issue for How Can I Set Default Printer In Windows 8.
Easy Guidelines For Set Default Printer In Windows 8
Quick Steps on How Can I Set Default Printer In Windows 8?
- Switch on your printer and system.
- It is necessary to connect your printer and system using a USB cable.
- Install the suitable driver for the printer on your Windows system.
- On the Windows 8 system, type Control Panel on the search bar.
- Select the Control Panel icon to open its page.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option on the Control Panel page.
- The page displays the connected devices and printers.
- Right-click on the printer’s name displayed that you wish to set as the Default one.
- Select the Set as default Printer option on the drop-down menu.
- You can view the green checkmark on the selected printer.
- The checkmark indicates that the printer is now the default one.
- A status displays as ready when you move the cursor to the printer.
- When you print from the printer, the printer name displays automatically.
- The printing process is carried out quickly without any issues.