- Green Power Light Flashes On Wd My Cloud Mirror
Green Power Light Flashes On Wd My Cloud Mirror [Fixed]
The WD My Cloud Mirror is a personal 2-bay storage device that can be connected directly to your home network. With the help of the automatic connection, you can easily back up all the documents onto the device for extra privacy. Just like any other wireless WD hard drive, you can access it from anywhere in your home.With the WD My Cloud Mirror, you can back up your computer, collect and share all your photos in one place. When the LED in your WD My Cloud Mirror power light starts blinking green, it means that the device is going through a firmware update, in a standby mode, or powering on. When the light keeps blinking on and on and does not stop, you have to reset the WD My Cloud Mirror.Here are the steps to resolve Green Power Light Flashes On Wd My Cloud Mirror.There are different ways to reset the WD device. Scroll ahead one by one.(NOTE: Reset button is present at the back of the WD My Cloud Mirror
Method 1: The 4-second Reset
The 4-second reset will reset the Admin password and the Network mode.
- Make sure that the WD My Cloud Mirror is powered on.
- Take a paper clip or narrow-tipped pen.
- Place it inside the Reset slot.
- Press and hold the Reset button for about 4 seconds.
- The WD device will reboot, and the reset will take about 5 minutes to complete.
You will no longer face the issue.
Method 2: 40-second Reset Or System Only Restore
The 40-second reset restores the settings to default. You can go ahead with the 40-second reset by following the steps mentioned below.
- Turn off the WD My Cloud Mirror and remove the power cord.
- Press and hold the Reset button using a paper clip or narrow-tipped pen; while holding the Reset button, reconnect the power cord.
- Hold the Reset button for the next 40 seconds and then release it.
- The WD device will reboot once you release the button.
This reset process will take about 15 minutes to complete.You can follow the 4-second or 40-second reset to fix the green power light flashing error on your WD My Cloud Mirror. If you are still facing the issues, click the CALL button on this page for further assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.