- Gmail Not Printing Issues With Mail
Why My Gmail Not Printing Mail?
Gmail is one of the leading free web-based email services with a user-friendly interface. But sometimes, you may be denied access to Gmail or may not be able to perform any tasks from your mailbox when things go wrong. If Gmail not printing mail, check the printer connection first. Ensure that you have loaded the paper tray of your printer with a paper stack. Next, check the print settings in the Print command box. If the problem persists, try these troubleshooting steps.
Solution 1: Save the email as a PDF
- First, open the Chrome browser on your computer and log in to your Gmail account.
- Open the Print command by pressing the Ctrl + P shortcut keys.
- Alternatively, select the Print all option to open the Print window and preview the document.
- Click Change to open print destinations.
- Select the Save as PDF option and click the Save button.
- Specify a folder to save your email.
- After saving the email, open it on your computer.
- Click the Print icon in the PDF to print your email.
- If your email is not printed, try the next solution.
Solution 2: Clear browser cache
The browser cache and cookies might also be the reason for Gmail not printing emails. So, follow these steps to clear your browser cache.
- Start by opening the Google Chrome browser.
- Navigate to the top-right corner and click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon.
- Select the More tools option followed by Clear browsing data.
- Alternatively, you can press the Shift + Ctrl + Delete shortcut keys to open the Clear browsing data dialog box.
- Choose the timeline to remove the cache and select all the checkboxes.
- Click the Clear browsing data button and restart your Chrome browser.
- Log in to your Gmail account and check if you can print your emails.
- If still the Gmail not printing mail issue occurs, update or reset the browser.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.