- GARMIN DRIVE APP IS NOT WORKING ON YOUR IPHONE
WHY GARMIN DRIVE APP NOT WORKING ON MY IPHONE?
Owning the best navigator and dedicated GPS like Garmin Drive 51 LM, you’ll be happy with its performance as it encourages safe driving and also increases awareness by providing the driving alert. But, at times, the Garmin drive app may not work properly on your mobile. Especially if you are an iPhone user, you’ll have to do the software update procedure and clear the pairing history on your iOS. Refer to this post to quickly fix the problem. If your Garmin drive app not working on my iphone, follow the steps below to fix that.
Does the Garmin drive app not work on your iPhone?
As you know, the Garmin Drive GPS navigator makes the best choice. However, the Garmin Drive app may trouble you with some issues. Follow the instructions given below for troubleshooting the app problem.
Checking for updates:
You’ll have to check your iPhone operating system. If new updates are available, you need to update your software to the latest version. Follow the instructions to proceed further.
- On your mobile, open the Settings menu.
- Locate the General option and click on it.
- Touch the Software update option.
- In case new updates are available, they will be automatically updated. Wait for it.
- After the updating process gets completed, you need to ensure that the Garmin Drive app is working on your iPhone or not.
Additionally, you need to update the Garmin drive app on your iPhone. This can help you fix the problem, and you’ll be free of errors. The steps given below will help you to check for the app update on your iPhone. Otherwise, go to the Apple App store and then check for an update for the Garmin drive app.
- Now, open the Settings menu.
- Tap General > iPhone storage > Drive.
- This solution should fix the problem. Proceed with the navigation process using the Garmin Drive app on your iPhone.
Additionally, you’ll have to clear the pairing history on the app. Here’s how to do it.
Clearing pairing history
- On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap the Bluetooth option and then touch the info button.
- Now, you need to click the Forget this device option.
- Also, you’ll have to clear the caches by double-pressing the Home button on your iPhone.
- You’ll be seeing a list of running apps on the screen. Remove them by swiping up the screen.
- Resume the tracking work and check whether the Garmin drive app is working or not.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the Garmin drive app not working on my iPhone issue. Apply these steps to avoid the problem in the future.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.