- Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Printer Is Not Printing
Fix Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Not Printing Issue
If your Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 not printing, then you have to perform the troubleshooting checks given on this page to fix the issue and make your printer print again.
Check The USB Connection
- If you have connected a USB cable between the printer and the computer, then check the cable connection.
- If you have connected the USB cable to a Hub, then connect the printer directly to the computer.
- If the printer is not identified, try changing the port and the USB cable.
- Still, if the printer is not printing, remove the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Now, on your computer, go to the Control Panel and right-click on your printer icon.
- Select Remove Device to remove your printer from the computer.
- Again, connect back the USB cable to the computer and try a test print.
Check The Network Connection
- If you have connected your printer over a network, then check if your wireless router is turned on.
- Connect any other wireless device to your network and make sure it is working.
- Restart your printer, computer, and router and check if the printer not printing issue is fixed.
- In case you have changed the SSID or password of your wireless router, then you must establish the wireless connection once again.
- Reset the network settings on your printer and then perform the wireless setup.
- Now check if the printer is printing.
Check The Software Update
- Make sure you have installed the compatible Epson printer driver on your computer.
- See if there are any new updates to be installed on the computer.
- If you have updated your computer, then you have to reinstall the printer driver.
- If you are printing an extensive data check, you have enough memory in your system. Always try to print an image in less resolution or a small size image.
Checking Printer Status Windows
- On your Windows computer connected to the printer, go to the Control Panel window.
- Go to the Printers and Devices section.
- Locate your Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 printer icon and right-click it.
- Now, from the list of options, choose the See what’s printing option. This will open the print queue.
- Click the Printer menu and see if the Use Printer Offline option is enabled. If yes, then disable the option.
- Also, select the Set as Default Printer option.
Now, check if the Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 not printing issue has been fixed.