- My Epson XP-4100 Is Not Printing
How To Fix Epson XP-4100 Not Printing Issue?
Epson XP-4100 is a wireless printer that supports auto 2-sided printing. To know how to fix the Epson XP-4100 not printing issue, follow the quick steps given below.
- First, check if the printer has been turned on while sending the print job from the connected computer.
- Make sure you have connected your printer and computer using a standard USB cable.
- If you have connected them wirelessly, check the Wi-Fi connection status.
- Place your printer closer to the router to reduce network interference.
- Check the printer’s control panel for any error messages.
- If the printer displays any error messages, identify the cause and resolve it to continue printing on your printer.
- Verify that no paper is jammed inside the printer.
- Ensure that you have loaded the correct paper into the paper input tray.
- With the Epson printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes and reconnect the printer to the wall outlet using the supplied power cord and turn on the printer.
- After restarting your printer, check if you can print a nozzle check pattern.
- If you can print the nozzle check pattern, go to the connected computer and check the printer driver you have installed previously.
- If necessary, remove and reinstall the printer driver.
- Check whether the printer status is offline on your computer. If so, open the Control Panel app and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- Select the Set as default printer option to set up your printer as the default printer on your computer.
- Clear all the pending print jobs from the Epson print queue and try printing a test page to check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, reset your printer to factory defaults.
For assistance to fix the Epson XP-4100 not printing issue, click the Call button.