- Epson Printer Offline
How To Fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10?
In this digital world, the printer helps us to make our work easier and faster. If you find any issue with your Epson printer connected to your Windows 10 computer, here we are to help you to fix Epson printer offline Windows 10. Initially, when you face the offline printer issue, check if the printer is turned on. If it is already powered on, then restart both your printer and computer. Now, see if the issue is fixed. Still if the Epson printer stays offline, then use the solutions given on this page
1.Reinstalling and updating the printer driver
- On your computer, go to Control panel Device and printer. Find your printer name and right-click on it. Select Remove device.
- Confirm by clicking Yes in the dialogue box.
- Download the latest printer driver from the printer manufacture site and install it.
- Press the Windows key & I key together to open the Settings app and look for the Update &security section. Look Check for updates and click on it. Your driver will be updated to its latest software.
2.Troubleshoot The Print Spooler Service
Sometimes, the spooler service may stop and you might face the offline issue. Use the steps given below to troubleshoot the spooler.
- Type services.msc command in the Run box to open the Services window.
- Next, the Services window will open. Locate the Print Spooler service and make sure it shows “Running.” If it shows “Stopped,” right-click on the Print Spooler service and click on Start to continue the service.
- Now check whether your printer works.
3.Change Printer Set Up In Default Mode
Sometimes this issue happens because the printer is not set as the default printer on your computer.
- In the search bar seen at the bottom of the desktop screen, type control panel and look for Device and printers.
- Next, the printers list window will appear. Select your printer name and right-click on it.
- Checkmark on the “Set as a default printer” option, if it is unchecked. Now, the Epson printer offline Windows 10 will be fixed.