- Error Code 1259 On Canon Printer
How To Fix Canon Printer Error Code 1259?
Canon printers are good at printing high-quality photos. If your Canon printer displays the error code 1259, it indicates that the paper output tray is retracted. You need to set the paper tray right to clear the error, otherwise you won’t be able to print further.To clear Canon printer error code 1259, follow the quick steps given below.
- When you see the message, check the paper input tray.
- Make sure that no objects are impeding the motion of the paper output tray.
- Extend the paper output tray fully and ensure that the paper no paper is jammed inside the printer.
- If you detect any paper jammed inside the output tray, remove it gently without damaging the printer’s internal parts.
- Press the OK button to resolve the error.
- If the problem persists, turn off your printer.
- Pull out the paper cassette and verify that you have loaded the printer-supported paper.
- Fan the stack of plain paper before loading it into the paper cassette. Doing so will avoid the paper jam error in the future.
- Verify that the ink cartridges are installed properly into the printer.
- Now, click the Power option to turn on your printer after ensuring that the power cord is connected firmly to the electrical outlet.
- Try printing/scanning a test page and check if the error reappears. If so, fix the Canon printer error 1259 by resetting your printer to factory defaults.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and tap the Setup button.
- Select the Settings option and tap on Device settings.
- From the displayed list, tap the Reset settings button and select Reset all.
- Click OK and then Yes to complete the resetting process.
- Once you have restored the printer settings to factory defaults, you must reconfigure the basic printer settings. If you need remote assistance to fix Canon printer error code 1259, call us.