- Canon Imageclass Mf455dw Issues While Setup
Fix Canon Imageclass Mf455dw Setup Issues
Canon imageCLASS MF455DW is an All-in-One compact printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It has some features like an intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability, wireless connectivity options like Wi-Fi Direct, two-sided printing, etc. Setting up this printer is easy. However, every printer is not perfect; you may face some of the Canon Imageclass MF455DW setup issues. In this guide, you will see the troubleshooting methods to solve this issue.
Is your Canon imageCLASS MF455DW printer not turning on during setup?
First, check whether the power cord is securely connected to the back of the printer and the electrical outlet.
- If your printer still doesn’t turn on, reset it.
- Detach the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for 15 minutes and plug the cord back into the wall outlet.
- Press the Power button.
- Check whether the printer is turning on.
Is your Canon imageCLASS MF455DW printer not printing the alignment page? Check the following on your printer.
Paper is loaded correctly:
- Hold the paper drawer and pull it out gently.
- Check whether plain paper is loaded. If not, firstly adjust the guides.
- Load a stack of plain paper and adjust the guides against the paper accordingly.
- Note: Do not adjust the paper guides tightly or loosely. This may lead to a printing issue.
- Insert the paper drawer into the printer.
- Turn the printer back and remove the rear cover.
- Check whether there is a paper jam.
- If yes, hold the jammed paper and remove it gently.
- Check for any debris or small pieces inside.
- Close the rear cover.
Breather tape is removed from the toner cartridge:
- Open the front cover and remove the toner cartridge.
- Check whether the orange cap and tape are removed from the nozzle of the toner cartridge.
- If not, take out the orange cap and tape from the toner’s nozzle and insert the toner back into its place.
- Close the front cover.
Check the following on your computer
Set as Default Printer:
- First, click on the Windows Start menu.
- Type “Control” in the search bar.
- Click Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers.
- Locate your Canon imageCLASS MF455DW printer and right-click on it.
- Select Set as default printer.
Disable the Offline Printer Option:
- On the PC, go to Start Windows.
- Type Control Panel in the taskbar and click on it.
- Click Devices and Printers and right-click on the Canon imageCLASS MF455DW printer.
- Select See what’s printing and see if the Use Printer Offline option is enabled.
- Disable the option if it is enabled.
Unable to find your Canon imageCLASS printer driver?
You’ll have to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Follow these steps to do the same.
Uninstalling the printer driver:
- Go to Windows Start on your computer.
- Type Control Panel and click on it.
- Click on the Programs option and select Programs and Features.
- From your program list, choose Canon imageCLASS MF455DW MP Drivers.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
- Now, click Execute.
- When the confirmation message appears, click Yes.
- Click Complete.
- The MP Driver is deleted successfully.
Reinstalling the printer driver:
- Go to the Canon imageCLASS MF455DW printer’s official website.
- Click on the Drivers and Downloads option.
- Choose Windows from the Operating System drop-down menu and select the Language.
- Choose your required driver and click Download.
- Begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Canon imageCLASS MF455DW driver installation process. These are all the steps for the Canon Imageclass MF455DW setup issues.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.