- Bluetooth Connection Problems Mac
Fix Bluetooth Connection Problems In Macos Monterey
These days, security is made more intelligent in every aspect. Google has developed its own security products like Nest Camera and Doorbell. With Google Nest Camera, you can monitor your home, and with Nest Doorbell, you can see who is at the door just from your living room. Both the Google products have plenty of features. Even Google products can give you some trouble. It doesn’t mean the product doesn’t work correctly. You may have made changes to your product or product settings that may raise an issue.
Today, we will help you fix one such issue – Fix Bluetooth Connection Problems In Macos Monterey Camera or Doorbell.
Are you trying to fix Bluetooth connection problems in macOS Monterey? If yes, we are here to help. With our simple and straightforward troubleshooting steps, you can fix any kind of issue within a few minutes. Continue reading without skipping to perform an error-free troubleshooting process. Let our technical experts handle it if troubleshooting is not your cup of tea. Connect with them through the call option on this page.
UPDATE YOUR MAC OS
- Open the Apple menu and click the System Preferences option.
- Click the Software Update icon in the System Preferences window.
- Check for the available updates in the dialog box that appears.
- Click Update Now or Upgrade Now to install the updates.
- Wait until the process is finished.
- Reboot your Mac and reconnect your Bluetooth device to check if the problem is resolved.
RESET THE BLUETOOTH PLIST FILE
- Before you begin, close all the running apps.
- Ensure that your Bluetooth device is turned on and connected to your Mac.
- Open the Finder app from the Dock panel.
- Click the Go menu and select Library.
- Choose Preferences while holding down the Option key on your keyboard.
- Locate and select the Bluetooth plist file from the available list.
- Drag and drop the file to Trash.
- Empty the Trash bin and restart your Mac.
Now, you have learned how to fix Bluetooth connection problems in macOS Monterey. If your Bluetooth device keeps disconnecting, implement the other troubleshooting methods given below.
DISABLE THE HIDE YOUR IP FEATURE
- First, press and hold the Option + Shift keys. Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar.
- Next, select the Remove all devices option.
- If prompted, click OK to confirm your action.
- Alternatively, click the Bluetooth icon, select Bluetooth Preferences, and right-click the name of your device to select Remove.
- Once your devices are disconnected from your Mac, open the Safari browser.
- Click the Safari menu and select Safari Preferences.
- Navigate to the Privacy tab and deselect the Hide IP address from trackers checkbox.
This should fix the Bluetooth problems on your macOS Monterey device.
RESET THE BLUETOOTH MODULE
This method sounds tricky, but it is simpler than you think. So, go ahead and execute the instructions given here:
- To begin with, click the Bluetooth icon in the toolbar while holding down the Option + Shift keys.
- Choose the Reset the Bluetooth module option from the drop-down list.
- Confirm your action by selecting OK from the pop-up dialog box.
- This should reset and repair the Bluetooth module.
- There is yet another way to reset the Bluetooth module. It can be done through the Terminal app.
- Start by clicking the Finder icon in the Dock.
- Click the Applications tab from the left-side panel.
- Locate and double-click the Terminal icon.
- Type the sudo pkill bluetoothd command in the Terminal window and hit the Enter key.
- If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password in the available field and click Continue.
- Close Terminal and reboot your Mac.
- Finally, reconnect your Bluetooth device and check if the problem is resolved.
We hope you have learned how to fix the Bluetooth connection problems in macOS Monterey. For further assistance, feel free to reach our technical experts.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.