- Error Connecting To Icloud
Error Connecting To Icloud On Mac
If you see any error connecting to icloud on mac or signing in to iCloud on your Mac computer, proceed with the step-by-step instructions given below to resolve it.
- Make sure there are no scheduled maintenances affecting iCloud, by visiting the Apple system status page.
- Navigate to the System Preferences window and select iCloud.
- If the error connecting to icloud on mac is shown on the screen, click the Enter Password option and type the iCloud password correctly.
- After you click the Verify your password option, type the iCloud password again.
- This will sign you into your iCloud account.
- Also, ensure that you are using the correct Apple ID and password to sign in to the iCloud account.
- To find the Apple ID, navigate to the Apple menu on the desktop of your Mac computer and select the System Preferences option.
- Click the Apple ID option. You will see the Apple ID on the screen.
- You may face issues while signing in to the iCloud account if the Apple ID is locked.
- Reset the Apple ID password and then unlock the Apple account.
- Check if you are typing the correct email address and password to sign in to the iCloud account.
- If you have set up the Apple ID for the two-step verification, you need to type the code sent to your device correctly.
- Passwords are case sensitive. So, ensure that the Caps Lock key is not on while entering the Apple ID password.
- The Wi-Fi network is mandatory to sign in to the iCloud account. Enable the Wi-Fi feature on the Mac computer.
- Make sure to use the same Apple ID while signing in to the iCloud account.
- To get support from our technical experts in resolving the error connecting to icloud on mac problem, click the Call button provided here.