- How To Setup Epson WorkForce WF-110?
How To Perform The Epson WorkForce WF-110 Setup?
Epson WorkForce WF-110 is a color inkjet mobile printer that delivers fast and effortless print wherever and whenever necessary. It provides you more print volume with the help of an optional external accessory battery. You can also connect your device through a wireless network which improves your productivity and saves your time. To know how to do the Epson WorkForce WF-110 setup, follow the simple steps below.
Steps to setup Epson WorkForce WF-110
Step 1: Unpack the printer
- Unpack Epson WorkForce WF-110 and all its components from the box.
- Remove all the protective tapes and seals from the printer.
- Place the printer in a comfortable place where you can connect it to the power outlet and Wi-Fi router.
Step 2: Turn on the printer
- Connect the provided power cord to the printer and adapter to the power outlet.
- Now open the front panel to turn on the printer.
- Press the Power button and make sure the LED light on the printer turns on
Step 3: Configure the printer settings
- You can configure the Epson WorkForce WF-110 printer settings by navigating the keys provided on the printer.
- Select the language from the LCD screen and press on OK.
- The printer screen will suggest you install ink cartridges.
Step 4: Installation of ink cartridges
- Unpack the ink cartridges from the cover and remove the protective yellow tapes from the cartridges.
- Make sure you don’t touch the print head.
- Open the inner panel of the printer to install the ink cartridges.
- Insert the black ink cartridge at the left side of the cartridge slot and the color cartridge at the right side.
- Now close the inner panel and press OK to charge the ink.
- Wait for few minutes until the ink charging takes place and press OK when you see the ink charging completed message on the Epson WorkForce WF-110 printer display.
Step 5: Loading paper
- Make sure you open the front panel cover to place the paper.
- Slide the edge guide to the left side to place the paper on the paper support.
- Place the paper by keeping the print side facing up.
- Adjust the edge guide to place the paper fit and make sure the paper edges are not damaged.
Step 6: Installation of Epson WorkForce WF-110 software
- Turn on your PC and make sure you connect it to the Internet.
- Insert the printer installation CD and install the driver software to access your Epson WorkForce WF-110.
- You can also download the driver for your printer from the official web page of Epson.
- Make sure you download the software that supports your PC’s OS.
- Click on Install after accepting the Terms and conditions.
- On the installation software page, select Wireless connection on the Select your connection page and click Next.
- Select Yes to enable Wi-Fi Auto connect option and click Next.
- Select Using the control panel method on the Select a wireless setup method page and click Next.
- Your driver software will guide you through setting up the wireless connection on your Epson WorkForce WF-110 printer using the control panel.
Step 7: Connect Epson WorkForce WF-110 to Wi-Fi
- Press OK on the printer control panel, select Wi-Fi set up on the Home screen, and press OK.
- Select Wi-Fi recommended on the Wi-Fi setup screen by navigating the arrow keys and press OK.
- Select Wi-Fi setup wizard and press OK.
- Your device will search for the available networks and provide you the results.
- Select your network from the list and provide the required network details.
- Wait until the setup complete message pops up on your printer screen.
- Now access and verify wireless setup on your PC and follow the on-screen instruction on your PC to connect to the Epson WorkForce WF-110.
- Wait until the Epson WorkForce WF-110 printer software installation gets completed.
- Now take a test print and make sure the printer setup is fine.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to do the Epson WorkForce WF-110 setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.