- Setup Epson Workforce St-c4100 Printer
HOW TO DO THE EPSON WORKFORCE ST-C4100 SETUP?
The multifunctional Epson WorkForce ST-C4100 printer is an all-in-one solution for home and office requirements. It is a super-tank color printer known for its high-speed performance. To know the correct procedure for the Epson WorkForce ST-C4100 setup, continue to read the following sections.
Unpack your printer
- Unpack the product box and take out your printer and all the components you have received.
- Discard all the protective materials from your printer and its accessories.
- Check whether all the items are delivered without any damage.
- The ink bottles are vacuum-packed. So, do not unpack them until you are ready to fill the tanks.
- Connect the power cord between your printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
Set up your printer using your smartphone
Read this section if you prefer to set up the printer using your smartphone.
- If you don’t want to configure your printer using your smartphone, skip this section and proceed with the next one.
- Download the Epson Smart app on your smartphone. You can get it from Play Store/App Store. Install it on the mobile.
- Press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Launch the installed app and go ahead with the on-screen instructions to set up your Epson WorkForce ST-C4100 printer.
Fill the ink tanks
- Raise the scanner unit and open the ink tank cover.
- Open the black ink tank’s cap and unpack the black ink bottle.
- Align the bottle with the filling port and fill the tank.
- Repeat the procedure for all the ink bottles.
- Make sure that you have filled the ink tanks according to the color indications.
- Once done, close the ink tank’s cap and the ink tank cover.
- Finally, lower the scanner unit.
Choose your preferences and complete ink charging
- Lift the control panel and turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- If your printer shows any error codes, turn it off and check whether you have left any protective materials inside the printer.
- Select your preferred language, date, and time on the printer control panel.
- When your printer’s LCD screen shows you the Epson Smart Panel setup message, select your preferred option.
- Proceed with the instructions and start the ink charging process. It will take around 10 minutes.
- Once the ink charging process gets completed, the Power light will stop flashing. Now, you can go ahead and load the paper into your Epson WorkForce ST-C4100 printer.
- Extend the paper cassette and slide the paper width guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack and fan the sheets neatly.
- Load the stack into the paper cassette with the print side facing down.
- Move the guides against the loaded stack.
- Reinsert the paper cassette into the printer.
- Finally, extend the output tray.
- On your printer control panel, select your preferred paper settings.
Set up the fax function
- Take a phone cord and connect it between the LINE port of your printer and a telephone wall jack.
- If you prefer to set up your printer for the fax function, select Proceed on the LCD screen. Then, configure the fax settings according to your preferences.
- In case you prefer to set it up later, select the Set Up Later option.
Connect your printer and the computer
Usually, printers come with an installation CD; you can use it for installing the printer drivers on your computer. But, your Epson WorkForce ST-C4100 doesn’t come with the installation CD. So, you need to get the drivers from Epson’s support page.
- Visit Epson’s official website from your default browser.
- Enter your printer model (Epson WorkForce ST-C4100) and download the printer driver that supports your Operating System.
- Once the download gets concluded, locate the setup file within the Downloads folder and run it.
- If you see the User Account Control dialog box, click Yes.
- When the license agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- On the Select Your Connection screen, choose your preferred connection method.
- If you choose the Wireless connection option, enter your router’s SSID and password in the respective fields. Check whether you have connected your Epson WorkForce ST-C4100 printer to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- If you select the Direct USB connection option, connect the USB cable between your printer and the computer when prompted.
- Proceed with the on-screen prompts and complete the installation by following the instructions.
- From now on, you can use the installed printer driver to print documents from your computer.