- How To Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840?
How To Do The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 Setup?
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that is suitable for small office environments. It has three input trays: two on the front side and one on the printer’s backside. Epson WF-7840 has excellent scanner features, including a flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Along with the scanning feature, it includes Fax capabilities. Paper handling and the input capacity of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 are pretty impressive. The printer has a spacious control panel with a 4.3-inch touch screen. Apart from this, it has a handful of dedicated buttons (12-key number pad, Contacts, Clear, Paper Settings, Job/Status, Interrupt, Reset, and Power button). With all that said, let us see the steps involved to perform the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 setup.
What’s Inside The Box?
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 printer.
- Installation CD.
- Quick start guide.
- Detachable power cord.
- Epson Starter Cartridges.
Unboxing And Initial Setup:
- Unbox the Epson printer and the remaining contents one by one.
- For safety purposes, the contents are wrapped using protective materials.
- As the first and the foremost step, you need to remove all the plastic covers and tapes from the printer as well as from the accessories.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and the other end to an electric outlet.
- Firmly press the Power button once to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer is booted, use the touch screen to complete the initial setup.
- Once everything is done, tap on the OK button.
- So, the unboxing and initial setup are over.
Paper Loading Process:
- Arrange a stack of paper that is of equal size.
- Gently pull the paper tray and load some paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper guides accordingly so that the paper sits firmly inside the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray.
Ink Cartridge Installation:
- Take out the ink cartridges and ensure that the plastic covers and caps are removed completely.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and pull the plastic caps.
- Install the Epson starter ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) into their respective slots.
- Once installed completely, close the plastic cap and cartridge access door.
- Wait for a few minutes so that the ink settles down in the printer.
Driver Download & Installation Steps:
As part of the printer’s setup, you need to download and install the printer drivers on your PC.
- Open the default web browser and land on the printer’s support page.
- Scroll down the web page and click Download.
- Under the Downloads section, choose your computer’s Operating System and hit GO.
- Select Download to start the download process.
- Once the driver download gets completed, go to your PC’s Downloads folder.
- Double click on the driver file to start the installation.
- Read the installation agreement carefully and select the check box to agree to it.
- Choose a connection method. You can choose a wired or wireless connection.
- If you opt for a wireless connection, choose the network with which you want to connect and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Press OK on the printer’s display to finish the overall setup.
So, these are the overall steps that will help you to perform the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.