- How To Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 Printer?
How To Perform The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 Setup?
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 is a Wireless Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) printer. This printer has all the essential functions like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It prints at 4800 x 2400 dpi resolutions and prints 25 paper per minute. This printer is compact and suitable for small office workspace. Let’s see how to perform the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 setup.
Unboxing The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 Printer:
Open the box and take out the box materials one by one. The box contents are,
- The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 Printer.
- Power Cord.
- Installation CD-ROM.
- Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow).
- Getting Started Guide.
- Warranty Card.
- Remove all the blue protective tapes from each side of the printer.
- Open the scanning unit and push until it locks in the open position. Then take the protective materials from inside the printer. Avoid touching the white cable inside the printer.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Insert one end of the supplied power cable to the printer AC inlet and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Raise the control panel and press the power button to turn ON the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 printer.
- On the LCD screen, select your language, county, date, and time.
- Unboxing the Epson printer is now complete.
How To Install Ink Cartridges
- Open the scanner unit and raise it until it locks.
- Take the supplied ink cartridge and shake it.
- Remove the packing materials from the cartridge and then remove the yellow protective tape.
- Now, insert the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder and then press the cartridge until it snaps.
- Follow the above steps to insert all the ink cartridges into the respective holders.
- The ink color is labeled on top of the cartridge holder, so don’t insert the wrong color into the holder.
- Once all the cartridges are placed into the position, close the scanner unit.
- After the cartridges are inserted into the printer, the ink charging process starts automatically; follow the screen steps to charge the ink.
- Once the ink charging process is complete, start loading the paper.
How To Load Paper?
- Before loading the paper, make sure the ink charging process is complete.
- To load the paper, lower the control panel, open the output tray, and then completely pull the paper cassette out of the printer.
- Slide the side edges guides and the front edge guide to the end of the paper cassette.
- Finally, pull the output extension tray.
- Now, load a paper stack with the print side face down, then adjust the side paper guides and the front paper guide to touch the edges of the paper stack.
- Load the paper below the alignment mark and then insert the paper cassette into the printer.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 Driver?
- Insert the supplied Setup CD into the CD drive on a computer.
- Double-click the setup file and run the driver installation process.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the driver installation successfully.
- If your computer does not support the CD drive, launch the default web browser on the computer and then go to the official Epson support website.
- From the website, download and install the latest driver for the Windows computer.
Hopefully, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820 setup has been completed successfully.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.