- How To Setup Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820?
How To Perform The Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820 Setup?
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 is a multifunctional printer. It is compact and designed for small office usage. It prints high-quality documents at a very low cost. This page helps you to unbox and perform the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820 setup on your own..
What’s in the box?
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 Printer.
- Power cord.
- Installation CD.
- Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow).
- Installation Guide.
Unboxing the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820
- Open the Epson printer box and take the power cord, ink cartridges, installation CD, and other documents out of the printer.
- Place the Epson printer on the flat surface.
- Remove all protective tape around the printer.
- Open and push the scanner unit until it looks.
- Remove the protective tape and other protective materials from inside the printer.
- Close the scanner unit.
- Lift the control panel.
- Lift the output tray and pull the paper cassette completely out of the printer.
- Remove the protective tape and insert the paper cassette into the printer.
- Finally, connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to an electrical socket. If you need remote assistance regarding Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820 setup, call us.
Install ink cartridges on the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 printer:
- First, make sure the power cord is connected and then press the power button to turn ON the printer.
- Follow the instruction in the control panel, and once it prompts to install ink cartridges, open the scanner unit and wait until the ink cartridge holder stops.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Hold the cartridge on its sides and remove the yellow protective tape.
- Insert the cartridge into the ink cartridge holder and press until it snaps.
- Insert all the cartridges as mentioned inside the printer.
- Once all the cartridges are correctly installed, close the scanner unit.
Load paper into the paper cassette:
- Lower the control panel and lift the output tray.
- Now pull the paper cassette completely out of the printer.
- Slide the paper guides to the extreme end of the paper cassette and slide the front edge guide to the end.
- Insert a stack of paper into the cassette and adjust all the guides to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Insert the paper below the paper marking level.
- Insert the paper cassette into the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 printer.
- Pull the output tray extension.
Finally, the paper is loaded into the paper cassette.
Install driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 printer:
- Insert the installation CD into the computer CD drive.
- Click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you have other options to download the drivers.
- Open the default web browser and go to the Official Epson support website.
- Locate and download the required drivers from the official website.
- Finally, run the downloaded setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
Hopefully, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 printer unboxing setup has been completed successfully.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.