- How To Setup Epson Expression Premium XP-6100?
How To Do The Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Setup?
Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 is a wireless color photo printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy. It delivers superior photo quality at a considerable speed. The device is designed for small-sized businesses and homes. It has built-in USB and memory card slots. The device also supports mobile printing, so you can access it through a wireless network. Let’s see how to do the Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 setup.
Steps for setting up Epson Expression Premium XP-6100
Step 1: Unpacking Epson Expression Premium XP-6100
- Unpack the printer and all its components from the box.
- Make sure to remove all the protective tapes from the printer.
- Place the printer nearby a power outlet.
Step 2: Turn on your Epson Expression Premium XP-6100
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear side and another end to the power outlet.
- Press the Power button on your printer.
- You have to tilt the printer control to configure the settings.
- Select your Language and press OK.
Step 3: Install the Ink cartridges
- Now the printer screen will lead you to install the ink cartridges.
- Raise the scanner unit gently.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the protective cover; shake the black (BK) cartridge gently, and do not shake other ink cartridges.
- Before inserting the cartridge, remove the protective yellow cap.
- Now insert the ink cartridge firmly so that you hear a click sound.
- Follow the same steps for all the color ink cartridges and once you have installed all the cartridges, lower the scanner unit.
- Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 will take some time for ink charging. Wait until the printer screen displays a completion message.
Step 4: Load paper
- Pull out the paper cassette and slide the edge guides.
- Place the paper on the cassette with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the edge guides according to the paper size and ensure that the paper’s edges are not damaged.
- Now insert the paper cassette into the printer and pull out the output tray.
- Adjust the paper settings on the Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 printer screen as per your desire and click OK.
Step 5: Connect Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 to Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Wi-Fi router is on.
- Press the Home button on your printer, navigate the arrow keys to select the network icon, and press OK.
- Select Wi-Fi (recommended) on the Network Connection Settings screen and press OK.
- When the Connect via Wi-Fi screen appears, select the Start Setup button and press OK.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option from the list and press OK.
- Your device will search for the nearby networks and provide you the results. Select your Wi-Fi network and press OK.
- Provide the required information and click OK to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Wait until the printer screen displays the message Setup complete.
Step 6: Install the printer software
- Insert the installation CD provided along with the Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 printer to install the printer driver.
- You can also download the required software from the official web page of Epson.
- Install the software by accepting and agreeing to the License Agreement.
- Provide the printer name and model and click Next.
- Choose the Wireless connection option on the Select Your Connection page and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connectivity process, and once the connection is successful, click Finish.
- Now take a test print and make sure it works. If you need remote assistance regarding Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 setup, then call us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.