- Epson EcoTank ET 7750 Printer
Instruction For Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 Setup
Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 is a wireless All-in-One printer with revolutionary cartridge-free printing technology, making it easier to fill the supersized ink tank. Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 Setup also supports wide-format photo printing. As this printer supports Wi-Fi, you can connect any wireless device to it.
Supporting Operating system, Windows – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac – Mac ® OS X® 10.6 or higher.
Step 1: Unpack The Printer
- Unpack the Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET-7750 printer and all its components from the package.
- Remove all the protective seals and tapes from the printer.
- Open the scanner unit and remove all the protective materials.
- Now, close the scanner unit.
Step 2: Fill In The Ink.
- Open the ink tank cover on the right side of the printer and open the ink tank cap to fill the ink.
- Now, remove the protective cover from all the ink bottles and open the bottle caps.
- Fill up the ink tank with the respective ink bottle in Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 Setup.
- Wait for the ink to completely fill the tank, and make sure not to squeeze the ink bottle.
- Now, close the ink tank cap.
- Repeat the same steps for other ink tanks.
- After filling the ink, close the ink tank cover.
- Connect your printer to a wall outlet using the power cord.
- Press the power button on the printer.
- Make sure that the LED light on the printer is turned on.
- Select your language, country, and configure the basic settings of the printer by accessing the printer control panel.
- Follow the LCD screen directions to complete the installation and press Start to charge the ink on Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 Setup.
- Wait until the ink charging is completed. Press OK.
Step 3: Load Paper Into Epson Printer.
- Tilt and raise the printer control panel and pull out the paper cassette.
- Adjust the paper guides to make the paper fit into the cassette.
- Place the paper on the cassette by keeping the print side facing down.
- Adjust the paper guides and make sure that the edges are not damaged on Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 Setup.
- Refix the paper cassette, pull the output tray, and raise the paper stopper.
Step 4: Connect Epson printer To Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure that the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi range.
- Now, press the Home button on the printer control panel and select Wi-Fi setup on the LCD screen.
- Select Wi-Fi recommended on the Wi-Fi Setup screen and press OK.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press OK.
- Your device will now search for the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name, provide the password, and press OK.
- Wait until the Wi-Fi connection is established in Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 Setup.
Step 5: Connect Epson Printer to PC
- Please turn on your PC and connect it to the Wi-Fi to which the printer is connected.
- Insert the Epson software installation CD into your PC and install the software.
- You can also get the printer software from the official web page of Epson.
- While downloading the driver from the Epson EcoTank ET-7750 support page, make sure that it supports your PC’s OS.
- Install the software after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Select Wireless connection on the connectivity page and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your PC.
- Wait until the connected message is displayed on your PC.
- Now, you can access the Epson Expression Premium EcoTank ET 7750 Setup from your PC.