- How To Setup Epson Expression Photo XP-8600?
How To Perform The Epson Expression Photo XP-8600 Setup?
The Epson Expression photo XP-8600 setup is pretty easy. The initial setup procedure includes unpacking, installing the ink cartridges, turning on the printer, loading the paper and software installation. Let us now learn the steps in detail.
- Open the product packaging box.
- Check all the components present in it.
- Take out the packaging materials from inside the box along with the Epson XP-8600 printer. Keep your printer aside.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of your printer.
Now, start connecting the power cord to turn on your printer.
Connecting the power cord:
- Now, start connecting one end of the power cord to the back of your Epson printer.
- Connect the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button. The printer turns on immediately.
- You can now select the language, date, and time on your printer control panel.
Now, start installing the ink cartridges.
Installation of ink cartridges:
- Open the scanner unit of your printer.
- Now, unwrap the new ink cartridge. Remove the ink cap from the cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Later, close the scanner unit.
- On your printer’s operation panel, select the option Installed.
- The ink charging process starts now.
- After the ink charging process, start loading the paper.
Loading the paper:
- At first, raise the control panel and lower the front cover of your printer.
- Take out the paper cassette from your printer.
- Slide the paper guides towards the ends.
- You can now insert the paper with the printable side facing down.
- Place the paper cassette back into your printer.
- Finally, lower the control panel.
- You can now select the paper settings on your product’s control panel.
The Epson Expression Photo XP-8600 Setup is now complete.After completing the paper loading procedure, you can proceed with the software installation process.
Installation of the software:
As your Epson XP-8600 printer comes with a setup CD, you can insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD drive for communication. You can now run the installer program and follow the on-screen instructions.If you wish to download the software and driver package, go to the official Epson website and download the software. After downloading, run the software package. When prompted to select the connection method, choose the connection method of your choice.
- Using your computer’s web browser, go to the official Epson website.
- From the home page, navigate to the Drivers and Downloads page.
- Click Download next to the driver’s name.
- Locate and run the software package on your Windows computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup procedure.
You can now implement the steps as described above to complete the Epson XP-8600 setup procedure.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.