- How To Setup Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Printer?
How To Do The Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Setup?
Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 is a wide format printer that is known for professional-quality photos. It supports duplex printing so that you can save the paper cost to some extent. If you want to know about the Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 setup, continue to read the following sections.
- Unpack the product box and take out the printer and its components.
- Your package includes the Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 printer, power cord, CD-ROM for product setup, ink cartridges, protective material, and a cleaning sheet.
- Remove all the protective coverings and the packing tapes from the printer and its components.
Connect the power cord
- Take out the power cord given along with your printer and connect it to the rear port of the printer and the electrical socket.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Adjust the control panel just as you desire.
Install the ink cartridges
- Lift the printer cover until it stops in its place.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and take off their caps; make sure not to shake them.
- Place an ink cartridge into its holder and press until it fits in its place. Repeat the process for all the ink cartridges.
- Once you have installed all the ink cartridges, lower the printer cover.
- The printer will take around 10 minutes for the ink charging. When the printer’s LCD screen shows you the completion message, you can go ahead with loading the paper.
- Extend the paper cassette and slide the edge guides towards their extreme positions.
- Take a stack of paper, flex, and fan the sheets neatly.
- Load the sheets into the paper cassette with the print side facing down and slide the guides against the sheets.
- Make sure not to load the paper more than the indicated limit.
- Now, insert the paper cassette back into the printer.
- Take out the installation disk given along with your printer and insert it into your computer’s CD drive. If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can download the software from Epson’s official website.
- On your computer, visit the official support page of Epson from your browser.
- Enter the printer model and download the printer driver recommended for your OS.
- Once the download gets completed, install the printer driver on your computer by following the on-screen prompts.
- Now, connect your printer and computer over the same network and start printing.
You have now successfully finished the Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 setup. If you have any queries, you can reach out to us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.