- Epson 8550 Wireless Setup
How To Perform Epson Et 8550 Wireless Setup?
Epson ET-8550 is an All-in-One SuperTank printer that comes with advanced printing features. As this printer supports Wi-Fi, you can connect any wireless device to it. Establishing a wireless connection makes printing easier for all types of devices. To know more about the Epson ET 8550 wireless setup, go through the steps given below.
Before starting the wireless setup:
- Turn on your printer and verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Place your printer close to your router to reduce Wi-Fi interference during the wireless setup.
- Identify the wireless credentials such as SSID and network key.
- Connect your computer to your local wireless network using the correct wireless credentials.
Running the driver installation process:
- Use the CD-ROM provided along with the printer package to run the driver installation on your computer.
- If your computer doesn’t support the CD-ROM, open the default browser and go to the official Epson site.
- Input your printer’s model number in the text field below Search By Product Name.
- Click Search and select the printer model from the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and choose your OS version in the Operating System drop-down menu if it wasn’t detected automatically.
- Choose the required driver from the available list and click Download.
- After completing the download, launch the downloaded file to start the Epson ET 8550 wireless setup.
Wireless setup using the printer control panel:
- In the driver installation wizard, agree to the EULA and install the required software.
- On the Select Your Connection Method screen, choose the Connect via wireless network (Wi-Fi) option and click Next.
- Continue the on-screen instructions until you see the Select the Network Connection Method screen.
- Choose the Connect by entering a network name (SSID) and password manually option and click Next.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and tap the Home icon.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon and select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Choose the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option and wait for the printer to detect the nearby network names.
- Select your SSID from the available list and enter the network key using the on-screen keypad.
- Tap OK –> Start Setup.
- Wait until your printer is connected to your wireless network.
- Once the connection is made, a confirmation message will be displayed on the LCD.
You have now completed the Epson ET 8550 wireless setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.