- Epson Et-8550 Usb Setup
Epson ET-8550 USB
Epson ET-8550 printer is a wireless All-in-One printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy. The device allows you to enjoy cartridge-free printing for lab-quality photos, graphics, etc. The printer comes with more admirable features like borderless printing, tilt-able touch screen control panel, voice-activated printing, etc. You can connect the device via wired and wireless networks. Let us see how to connect the Epson ET-8550 printer using a USB cable.
Steps for Epson ET-8550 USB setup
STEP 1: Download the printer driver
- Before connecting the printer to your computer, check whether the printer is unpacked from the package, loaded with paper, etc.
- Now turn on the Wi-Fi router and make sure that the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Open the default web browser and go to the official web page of Epson.
- Search for the Epson ET-8550 printer and select the Support tab.
- Choose the Downloads option and select the printer driver from the list.
- Click Download and make sure that you have downloaded the software that supports your PC’s OS.
- Wait until the download process gets completed.
STEP 2: Installation of software
- Once downloaded, go to the Downloads page and search for the downloaded file.
- Double click on the setup file to install the software.
- Click Install after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click Start setup on the welcome page and choose the Local USB connection on the Connection method page.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable to the Epson ET-8550 printer and the computer.
- Now perform the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process and ensure that the successfully connected message appears on the desktop screen.
- Check whether the Epson ET-8550 printer is listed on the Devices and printers page on your computer and run a test print.
- You have now successfully completed the Epson ET-8550 USB setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.