- Epson ET-8550 Setup
Epson ET-8550 Unboxing Setup
Epson ET-8550 Unboxing Setup is a wireless All-in-One printer that enables you to enjoy cartridge-free printing for lab-quality photos, graphics, etc. The device is designed for both home and office-based work purposes and delivers crystal clear quality output. It also increases users’ productivity and improves efficiency. The Additional features like borderless printing, low-cost replacement bottles, duplex printing, etc., helps to enhance the standard of the output to some extent.
Steps to Set Up the Epson ET-8550 Printer
Step 1: Unpack the Epson ET-8550 Printer
- Unbox the printer and all the components.
- Remove all the protective tapes and seals from the printer.
- Place the printer near the power outlet so that you can easily access it.
Step 2: Turn on the Epson ET-8550 Printer
- Connect the printer to a power outlet.
- Press the Power button on the printer and wait until the printer turns on.
- Choose the Language, Date, and Time.
Step 3: Epson ET-8550 Installing Ink
- Open the scanner unit of the Epson ET-8550 printer.
- Make sure that you have removed all the protective materials from the printer.
- Lift the ink tank cover and open the ink tank cap.
- Remove the protective cover from the ink bottles and open the ink bottle’s cap.
- Fill the ink tanks with the respective colors
- Wait until the tanks are filled and make sure not to squeeze the bottles.
- After filling the ink tanks, repeat the same steps to the remaining tanks.
- Close the scanner unit and press OK on the screen to start the ink charging process.
- Wait until the ink charging process gets completed.
Step 4: Loading Paper
- Open the front cover of the Epson ET-8550 printer and pull out the paper cassette.
- Squeeze the paper guide to align the horizontal and vertical guides to make the paper fit the cassette.
- Place the paper on the tray by keeping the printable side facing down.
- Adjust the paper guides and make sure that the edges of the paper do not get damaged.
- Now, configure the paper settings on the printer control panel.
Step 5: Connecting Epson ET-8550 to Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and place the printer within the Wi-Fi router range.
- Tap the Home icon on the printer screen and touch the Network icon.
- Select the Wi-Fi recommended option followed by Start setup.
- Tap the Wi-Fi setup wizard option from the list.
- Your device will search for the nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and provide the required details, such as name and password.
- Tap OK and wait until the connected message appears on the printer screen.
Step 6: Installation of Software
- Make sure to connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network to which your printer is connected.
- Go to the Epson official web page and install the printer driver software.
- Launch the downloaded software and click Start setup on the welcome page.
- Choose the Wireless Network connection on the connection method page and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the Epson ET-8550 Unboxing Setup.
- Now, you have successfully completed the setup of the Epson ET-8550 printer.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.