- Epson ET-8550 How to print?
How To Print Epson Et-8550?
The Epson ET 8550 printer prints borderless 13”x19” photos and can deliver printouts with vibrant colors and sharp text. With the intuitive display, you can use a voice-activated printing feature for more easy performance. Refer to the steps given below to print photos or documents from the Epson ET 8550 printer.
Printing the documents from a computer using Epson ET 8550
At first, select the documents for printing and make the necessary changes. Here’s how to do it.
- After opening the document, select the print command to begin the printing process.
- In the printer settings window, select the Main tab and choose the required option such as paper source, paper type, color, quality, orientation, and many more.
- Now, click the Print Preview button to preview the document or photo before printing.
- If you want to print a double-sided printing, turn on the 2-sided printing option from the Main tab.
- It’s time to choose the available options for your 2-sided printing. You can choose either Auto (Long-edge binding) or Auto (Short-edge binding). Later, proceed to the next step.
Applying the settings to print from Epson ET 8550
- Click the Settings button, and you’ll find some of the options, select the required settings and then enter your preferred Print Density in the appropriate field.
- In that window, select the document type and choose the density range.
- Finally, click OK and return to the printer driver settings window.
- Continue to perform the further instructions displayed on the screen and also try to print a test copy.
- You can also select a printing preset for quick access to all the common groups of print settings.
- After making all the changes in the print settings, you can save them by clicking the OK button.
You’re all set to print now. Click Print to begin the printing process. Thus, you’ve now seen how to print your documents from the Epson ET 8550 printer.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.