- How To Scan Epson ET 2720 Printer Wirelessly?
How To Perform The Epson Et 2720 Scan Wirelessly?
Epson ET 2720 scan wirelessly – It is a compact supertank printer that comes with a flatbed scanner. You can scan any document from your Epson ET 2720 scanner wirelessly. Connect your Epson ET 2720 printer to your computer wirelessly. And then, you can scan and send the scanned data to your computer over the network. You can scan either using the control panel or the printer software.
Step 1: Wireless setup
- First, power your printer and place it close to your router.
- Identify the wireless settings such as SSID and network key from your router’s label.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Home button.
- Using the navigation keys, select Wi-Fi Setup -> Wi-Fi (Recommended) -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name (SSID) and enter the network key.
- To print the wireless report, press the Start button.
- Next, connect your Windows computer to the same Wi-Fi network and install the printer software using the supplied CD-ROM.
- After the installation, restart your computer.
Step 2: Scanning from the printer’s control panel
- Make sure your Epson ET 2720 scanner is connected wirelessly to your computer.
- Next, place the original document to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Scan option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Choose any one of the following scan options and press the OK button.
- To Computer (JPEG)
- To Computer (PDF)
- To Computer (Email)
- To Computer (Custom)
- To WSD
- Once you have selected the scan destination, select the computer you have connected over the wireless network.
Finally, press the Start button to scan your document a save it to your computer.
Alternate Method: Scanning In Epson Scan 2
Epson Scan 2 is a software that allows you to scan wirelessly from your computer to the Epson ET 2720 scanner.
- Once you connect both the devices over a wireless network, you can proceed to scan.
- Place the document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Launch the Epson Scan 2 software on your computer and choose your printer’s name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Choose the required scan settings from the Main Settings tab.
- For advanced scan settings, go to the Advanced Settings tab.
- To preview your scan document, click the Preview button.
- After selecting the correct scan settings, click the Scan button.
- In the Image Format Options window, select the file format for your scan and choose the folder to save the scanned data.
- Finally, click OK to start scanning your document. If you need remote assistance to perform the Epson ET 2720 scan wirelessly, then call us.