- Epson ET-2650 Not Printing Issues?
Epson ET-2650 Not Printing Issues?
Having the Epson ET-2650 printer is a boon as it oozes productivity. But there are some downfalls that come with the printer. You will encounter some printing problems with the Epson ET-2650 printer. Here are the problems and the solutions to troubleshoot.
Steps to troubleshoot:
- Make sure the Epson ET-2650 printer is turned on.
- Check and see if the connecting cables between the printer and the computer are properly connected.
- Make sure you have the Epson ET-2650 printer connected to the computer through the first USB hub.
- Ensure the Epson ET-2650 printer is selected as the default printer before performing the print job.
Solution 1: Clear paper jams
One of the main reasons why you are facing printing issues with Epson ET-2650 is paper jamming. With this particular printer, a paper jam happens inside the printer.
- Remove the jammed paper that is present in the feed slot.
- Ensure that the printer is turned off.
- Open the scanning unit.
- Remove the jammed paper.
- Discard the chunks of paper that are present inside.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Your Epson ET-2650 printer will no longer have printing problems.
Solution 2: Delete Print jobs
Here’s how you delete the pending print jobs for different versions of Windows.
Windows 8, 10:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Click the Hardware and Sound option.
- Locate and perform a right-click on the Epson ET-2650 printer, select See what’s printing.
- Select and right-click on the pending print jobs, select Cancel, and click Yes.
- Click the Start button.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Perform a right-click on the Epson ET-2650 printer and select See what’s printing.
- Right-click on the pending print job, select Cancel, and click Yes.
Solution 3: Make Epson ET-2650 the default
- Open Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the Epson ET-2650 printer that appears to be offline.
- Do a right-click and select the Set as default printer option.
- Click the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- When the list opens, click the System Preferences option.
- Select either the Print & Scan option or Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Epson ET-2650 printer that is offline from the list of printers in the left section.
- Click the Print tab.
- Below the printer, you will find three sections.
- In the Kind: section, make sure the printer is seen.
- At the bottom of the same window, click the Default Printer drop-down list.
- Select the Epson ET-2650 printer from the list.
With simple methods, you can resolve the Epson ET-2650 not printing issue right away. Some additional printing issues you might encounter with the Epson ET-2650 printer are as follows.
Issue 1: Print inverted
- If you have a print document inverted, you can make changes in the print settings.
- Open the Epson print application, locate and disable the Mirror or Inversion settings.
- Click the checkbox to untick the options Mirror Image, Flip Horizontally.
Issue 2: Printing blank
- Always set the right paper size for the document you are printing.
- If you see a blank page in the document, open the Epson printer software and select the option Skip Blank Page.
- Perform a nozzle check.
- Clean the print head if needed.
Issue 3: Dark lines in print
If you have your print copies with dark lines, you have to check the following steps to avoid repetition.
- Run a print nozzle check to see if the print head nozzles are clogged.
- Clean the print head from the Epson printer control panel.
- Align the print head.
- Replace the ink cartridges if necessary.
Issue 4: Color print issue
- While you are printing a document, make sure the Black/ Grayscale or Grayscale option is selected.
- Now run a nozzle check to see if the print head nozzles are clogged.
- Clean the print head if it’s a must.
- Make sure to use authentic Epson ink cartridges to have the best color printout results.
Follow the simple methods to ensure that your Epson ET-2650 printer resumes its printing state.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.