- How To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-4760?
How To Do The Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Setup?
Epson EcoTank ET-4760 is a multifunctional printer capable of performing all printer functions. The printer’s control panel consists of a 2.4-inch touch screen with three buttons (Power, Home, and Help buttons) that make the printer handling easier. Epson EcoTank ET-4760 uses ink tank technology to print 7,500 black pages or 6,000 color pages on a single charge. With all that said, let us jump straight away to the Epson EcoTank ET-4760 setup.
- A 3 Pin Power cable.
- 4 ink bottles.
- User Manual.
- Initial Setup Guide.
- Epson EcoTank ET-4760 printer.
Unboxing And Initial Setup:
- Unbox the Epson printer and its remaining contents one by one.
- Remove all the plastic covers and tapes from the printer as well as from the accessories.
- Plug the power cord into the rear end of the printer and an electric outlet.
- Firmly press the Power button once to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer is booted, use the touch screen to complete the initial setup (language, country/region, Daylight Saving Time, Date format, and much more).
- Once everything is done, tap on the OK button.
- So, the unboxing and initial setup are over.
Filling The Ink Tanks:
NOTE: Shake the ink bottles well before usage.
- Take out the ink bottles and ensure that the plastic covers are removed completely.
- On the front side of the printer, you can see four ink tanks.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and pull the plastic caps.
- Now insert the ink bottles (Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) into their respective filling ports to fill the ink tanks.
- You can see the filling of ink through the front display.
- Once the tanks are filled, close the plastic cap and cartridge access door.
- Arrange a stack of paper that is of equal size.
- Gently pull the paper tray and load some paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper guides accordingly, so the paper sits firmly inside the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray.
- Now, you can print an alignment page to check the quality of the printout.
Epson Ecotank Et-4760 Driver Installation:
- Turn on your computer and connect to the Internet.
- Open the default web browser, and land on the printer’s support page.
- Scroll down the web page, and click Download.
- Under the Downloads section, choose your computer’s Operating System and hit GO.
- Select Download to start the driver download process.
- After the download gets completed, go to your PC’s Downloads folder.
- Double click on the driver file to start the installation.
- Read the installation agreements carefully and select the check box to agree to it.
- Choose a connection method and you can select either the wired or wireless connection.
- If you opt for a wireless connection, the system displays a list of available networks on the screen.
- Choose the network with which you want to connect the printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Press OK on the printer’s front display to finish the overall setup.
- Suppose if you find difficulty in establishing the connection. Tap on the Help button to know more about connection initialization.
- So, these are the steps that will help you to perform the Epson EcoTank ET-4760 setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.