- How To Setup Epson Ecotank ET-3760?
How To Perform The Epson Ecotank ET-3760 Setup?
The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 printer is an all-in-one supertank machine. The Epson printer offers cartridge-free printing with low-replacement ink bottles. Each ink bottle can produce close to 7,500 prints for black and 6,000 prints for color. The printing speed is 15 pages per minute for black and 8 pages per minute for color. If you have an Epson ET-3760 printer and don’t know how to set it up, this is the article for you. Keep scrolling to see the complete Epson Ecotank ET-3760 setup. Before you proceed, you need to know that the setup is a two-step process (Hardware setup & Software setup).
Contents in the box:
- The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 printer
- Power cord
- Ink bottles
- Unpack the Epson printer from the carton; place the printer on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body & discard them.
- Open the scanning unit.
- Remove the protective materials present inside (make sure not to touch the white cable present).
- On the right side of the EcoTank printer, you will find the ink tank.
- Open the ink tank cover.
- Flip the cap to open the black ink tank.
- Unpack the black ink bottle from the sealed packaging.
- Gently open the bottle.
- Place the nozzle into the black ink tank in an appropriate position.
- Fill the ink tank until it reaches the indicator level.
- Repeat the last couple of steps for the other ink tanks.
- Once done, close the bottles and keep them aside.
- Close the tabs for each of the ink tanks; close the ink tank cover followed by the scanning unit.
- Unpack the power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect the power cord to the main power source and to the rear end of the printer.
- Raise the control panel; press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Wait for the Epson EcoTank ET-3760 printer to charge the ink.
- Open the paper tray from the front of the printer.
- Remove the packaging materials, if there are any.
- Slide the paper guide to the edge of the paper tray.
- Place a paper stack into the paper tray; adjust the paper guides accordingly (make sure that the print side faces up).
- Push the paper tray into the printer.
- Pull out the paper output tray.
- Ensure that you select the proper paper settings before proceeding with a print job.
The hardware setup for the Epson EcoTank ET-3760 printer is complete.
You need to manually download the driver for the Epson printer since the packaging does not include an installation CD. Here are the simple steps to download and install the driver.
Steps To Download The Driver:
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar & enter the URL for official Epson support.
- Search for Epson EcoTank ET-3760.
- Once the printer support page opens, click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list; select the operating system you are using.
- Click the GO button.
- On the next page, select the Recommended For You link.
- Click the Download button for Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- The printer driver will be downloaded to your computer.
Steps To Install The Driver:
- Run the downloaded driver on your computer.
- Ensure not to connect the printer to the computer yet.
- Once the installer opens, follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen opens, select the method of connection you want for the Epson EcoTank ET-3760 printer.
- Follow the on-screen commands and complete the entire setup procedure.
Follow the same procedure as mentioned in this article so that you can perform the Epson Ecotank ET-3760 setup without any hassle. If you wish to get further assistance, click the CALL button on this page to speak to our dedicated technical team.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.