- Epson Et-3710 Setup
Epson Ecotank Et-3710 Setup
Epson EcoTank ET-3710 is an all-in-one printer that is ideal for home and small office environments. The print quality is good with low running cost, which makes it more affordable to purchase at this price range. Follow the below steps in an orderly manner to set up your Epson EcoTank ET-3710 printer.
Unboxing and basic setup:
- Unbox the printer and the other contents from the package.
- Remove all the plastic materials from the Epson printer, as well as from the ink bottles.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and the other end to an electric outlet.
- Firmly press the Power button once to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer is booted, use dedicated buttons to select the language and country of your choice.
Loading of paper:
- Arrange a stack of paper without any folding.
- Gently pull the paper tray and load some paper.
- Adjust the paper Epson Ecotank Et-3710 Setup guides so the paper does not come out from the input tray.
- Print a test page and check the quality of the printout.
Steps to fill the ink tanks:
- Shake the ink bottles well before usage.
- Open the cartridge access door, and open the ink tank cap.
- Fill the ink tanks in the printer one by one with the respective ink bottles (Black, Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta).
- It takes about a few minutes to charge the ink completely.
- You can see the ink levels from the outside of the printer.
- Close the ink tank cap and the cartridge access door.
Epson Ecotank Et-3710 Driver
Downloading and installing the drivers on your computer is very simple. Follow the below steps to do so.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website.
- Under the Downloads section, choose the Operating System and click on GO.
- In the Recommended For You section, click on Download.
- Once the download is complete, carry on with the Epson Ecotank Et-3710 Setup and installation process.
- Double click on the driver setup file to start the installation process.
- Read the Epson Ecotank Et-3710 Setup and installation agreements carefully and select the check box.
- Choose an installation method (wired or wireless setup).
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation on your computer.
Epson Ecotank et-3710 Mobile Printing Setup:
- Connect your smartphone to a stable Internet connection.
- If you are using Android, open the Google Play Store.
- In the case of iOS, open the App Store.
- In the search bar, type Epson iPrint.
- A list of similar applications will pop up on your screen.
- Choose the official Epson iPrint application and install the same on your smartphone.
- It will take about a few seconds or minutes to install completely, but it depends on your Internet speed.
- Open the Epson iPrint application.
- On the home page, you will see the Software License Agreement and Privacy Statement.
- Once you complete reading all the policies, tap on Agree or Disagree.
- Allow all the media permissions so that the application can access your entire phone storage.
- By giving the storage permission, you can perform all the print functions efficiently.
- So, by following the above-stated steps, you can easily set up your Epson EcoTank ET-3710 printer.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.