- Setup Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Printer
How To Do Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Setup?
Epson EcoTank 2760 is an all-in-one printer that offers cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, perfect-sized ink tanks. It helps in saving up to 90 percent on low-cost replacement bottles. It recommends the use of genuine Epson ink that gives out a quality printing experience, and an ink bottle can get you up to 2 years of ink compared to the ink cartridges. It enables easy wireless printing, especially from tablets and smartphones, using the Wi-Fi direct. It also has a photo printing option with the photo size of 4” x 6” with a printing plus memory card slot. You can experience innovative hands-free activation printing to print a wide range of documents and projects. Read more to know the Epson EcoTank ET-2760 setup process.
Contents in the box
- The Epson EcoTank ET 2760 printer
- Power Cord
- Ink Bottles
Software setup is essential to complete the setup process for Epson ET-2760. Since the printer does not come with an installation CD, you can download the driver from the official Epson support page.
Steps to download driver
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and enter the URL for official Epson support.
- Search for Epson EcoTank ET-2760.
- Once the printer support page opens, click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list; select the operating system you are using.
- Click the GO button.
- Once the page refreshes, click the Recommended For You link.
- Click the Download button for Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- The driver download is complete.
Steps to install the driver
- Run the downloaded driver on your computer.
- Ensure to not connect the printer to the computer yet.
- Once the installer opens, follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen opens, select the method of connection you want for the Epson EcoTank ET-2760 printer.
- Complete the entire setup procedure.
Follow the same procedure as mentioned in this article. You can efficiently perform the Epson EcoTank ET-2760 printer setup.
Here are the steps for the hardware setup of Epson ET-2760.
- Unpack the printer from the carton; place the printer on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body; discard them.
- Lift and open the scanning unit of the printer. Make sure to get rid of the packaging material present inside.
- With the scanning unit open, you can install the ink tanks with the provided ink bottles.
- On the right side of the Epson printer, open the ink tank cover.
- Open the cap for the Black ink tank.
- Unpack the ink bottles from the carton and place them close to the printer.
- Unscrew the black ink bottle, then remove the cap and place it aside.
- Insert the ink bottle into the Black ink tank; invert it completely.
- Wait for the ink tank to fill.
- Remove the Black ink bottle when the ink reaches the indicator (Repeat the ink filling steps for the other ink tanks).
- After the ink tanks are filled, close the cap for each tank.
- Close the ink tank cover and then close the scanning unit of the printer.
- Now, unpack the power cord from the carton.
- Connect the power cord to the power source and to the rear end of the Epson ET-2760 printer.
- Raise the control panel and press the Power button.
- Press the navigation buttons on the printer display. Press the OK button once done.
- When the printer display shows the Start Here message, press the OK button.
- Press the Start button on the printer display to allow the printer to charge the ink.
- (NOTE: At any cost, do not turn off the printer while the ink is charging)
- Once the printer has finished charging the ink, you can proceed with loading the paper for the printer.
- Flip the feeder guard forward and raise the paper support from the back of the printer.
- Move the paper guides to either side.
- Have a paper stack ready in hand.
- Place the stack into the feeder with the glossy side facing up. Once placed, adjust the paper guide to the edges of the paper.
- Pull out the paper output tray from the front of the printer.
The hardware setup is now complete. Here are the software installation steps to complete the Epson EcoTank ET-2760 setup.