- Setup Epson Ecotank ET-2720 Printer
How To Do The Epson Ecotank ET-2720 Unboxing Setup?
Epson EcoTank ET-2720 is a cartridge-free supertank printer designed with MicroPiezo technology. Setting up this printer is quite simple. It involves unboxing, filling the ink tanks, loading print media, and installing the ink cartridges. For detailed instructions about the Epson EcoTank ET-2720 unboxing setup, go through the steps given below.
- First, unpack your printer from the package.
- Take out the following printer supplies from the package and keep them aside for later use.
- Ink bottles
- Power cord
- User guide
- Next, remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
Your printer is now ready for the basic setup.
Filling the ink tanks:
- Open the ink tank cover and then the cap of the black ink tank.
- Unpack the black ink bottle from the package and open it.
- Insert the black ink bottle into the filling port.
- Wait until the ink tank is filled.
- Remember not to squeeze the ink bottle while filling the ink tank.
- After filling the black ink tank, remove the bottle and close the ink tank cap.
- Repeat the same procedure to fill the rest of the ink tanks.
- Close the ink tank cover and connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Raise the printer control panel and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Specify your language using the navigation keys.
- If prompted, press and hold the Help button for five seconds to print the Start Here sheet.
- Next, press the Start button to start ink charging.
- After the ink charging completes, proceed with the Epson EcoTank ET-2720 unboxing and setup steps below to load print media and install the printer software.
Loading print media:
- Open the feeder guard and lift the paper support.
- Slide apart the paper edge guides.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the rear feed slot.
- Slide the paper edge guides to touch the edges of the paper stack.
- Close the feeder guard and pull the paper output tray from the printer.
- Remember to raise the paper stopper.
- Select the correct paper settings on the printer control panel.
Installing the printer software:
- After completing ink charging and paper loading, insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file from the CD drive.
- Agree to the EULA and install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Choose your connection type and follow the instructions in the setup wizard to establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
You have now completed the Epson Ecotank ET-2720 unboxing setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.