What Is Eprint
Hewlett-Packard developed the term HP ePrint to describe the different types of printing technologies that are mainly used for computing devices (mobile), such as tablet computers, laptops, and smartphones. Cloud resources are used by many HP ePrint technology to offer mobile printing capabilities for certain HP ePrint enabled printers and MFPs. They are also applicable for other printers using applications that provide network printing. HP ePrint via Email is a feature available in most HP printers.
HP Eprint App
The HP ePrint comprises of three mobile printing apps such as HP ePrint (Android, iOS and BlackBerry), HP ePrint Enterprise (service) (Android, iOS, Blackberry), HP Designjet ePrint and Share. These apps deliver features that are required for printing from iOS, Blackberry, and Android devices. HP is combining the various mobile printing app features with an intention to simplify the mobile printing experience. HP has combined features for HP ePrint Public Printing locations, HP ePrint Enterprise, and HP ePrint Wireless Direct Printing.
Download HP Eprint App For Windows
- Download the HP ePrint Software on your Windows computer.
- Open a web browser and go to the ePrint software.
- Click Download Software and select the operating system.
- Select Download and save the file to your PC.
- Install the downloaded HP ePrint software.
- Double-click the .exe file to install the software.
- Agree to the license terms and modify the Installation Settings.
- Finally, click the Install button and the app installs.
HP Eprint Software Download Mac
- To download the HP ePrint software for a Mac device, follow these steps.
- Open the web browser on your Mac computer.
- Go to the HP ePrint Software download page on the browser.
- Click the Download Software button on the page.
- It will prompt you to choose the operating system of your device.
- Select Mac as the operating system of your computer.
- Click the Download option and save the file to the Mac device.
- Install the downloaded HP ePrint software on the Mac PC.
HP Eprint Login
For instructions on how to login to the HP ePrint software, refer to the steps given below.
- Go to the HP Connected. Select Create Account and a new account creates.
- Otherwise, click on Sign In to sign into your account on your PC.
- HP Connected sends you a Welcome email after creating a new account.
- If required, click on Add Printer after receiving the message.
- Enter the printer’s claim code that is available on the information page.
- Confirm that the printer’s claim code you entered is correct. Click the Add option.
- Select the printer’s email address from the ePrint settings.
- Type a customized email address for your printer and click on Submit.
HP Eprint Setup
To setup the HP ePrint software, follow the instructions on this website.
- Follow the steps below after installing the HP ePrint software.
- Check the compatibility before setting up the HP ePrint software.
- Try to configure the printer settings and basic security.
- Refer to the instructions given in the manual to configure the printer settings.
- The printer should be added to HP Connected.
- The manual includes instructions on how to add the printer to HP Connected.
- Download and install the HP ePrint Software on your PC.
- Refer to the instructions on this website to download and install the software.
- Register the HP ePrint software after installing it on the PC.
Follow the instructions below to print using HP ePrint software.
The following file types are only supported by the HP ePrint service.
To scan to your email using HP ePrint, follow the instructions that are given below.
If the HP ePrint is not working, follow the instructions mentioned on our page to resolve this problem.