HP Eprint Setup
The instructions on how to download HP ePrint for Windows & Mac, setup, login, usage, and attaching the emails are given on this website. Also, the instructions on troubleshooting the problems arising with ePrint are given here. If there is an issue using HP ePrint or difficulty to download HP ePrint, call us. Our experts will quickly resolve the HP Eprint Setup issue and download the ePrint app on your device.
What Is Eprint
Hewlett-Packard developed the term HP ePrint to describe the different types of printing technologies that are mainly used for computing devices (mobile), such as tablet computers, laptops, and smartphones. Cloud resources are used by many HP ePrint technology to offer mobile printing capabilities for certain HP ePrint enabled printers and MFPs. They are also applicable for other printers using applications that provide network printing. HP ePrint via Email is a feature available in most HP printers.
HP Eprint App
The HP ePrint comprises of three mobile printing apps such as HP ePrint (Android, iOS and BlackBerry), HP ePrint Enterprise (service) (Android, iOS, Blackberry), HP Designjet ePrint and Share. These apps deliver features that are required for printing from iOS, Blackberry, and Android devices. HP is combining the various mobile printing app features with an intention to simplify the mobile printing experience. HP has combined features for HP ePrint Public Printing locations, HP ePrint Enterprise, and HP ePrint Wireless Direct Printing.
Download HP Eprint Mobile App For Android
- Check if the Google Play Store is installed on your Android device.
- Install it on your Android device if it is not installed previously.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the HP ePrint app.
- Click the compatible HP ePrint app from the available list.
- Click the Install button after the app opens.
- Accept the terms and conditions and allow access for it.
- The chosen app starts to download on your mobile device.
- Wait till the download completes and the app installs on your Android device.
Download HP Eprint App For Windows
- Download the HP ePrint Software on your Windows computer.
- Open a web browser and go to the ePrint software.
- Click Download Software and select the operating system.
- Select Download and save the file to your PC.
- Install the downloaded HP ePrint software.
- Double-click the .exe file to install the software.
- Agree to the license terms and modify the Installation Settings.
- Finally, click the Install button and the app installs.
HP Eprint Software Download Mac
- To download the HP ePrint software for a Mac device, follow these steps.
- Open the web browser on your Mac computer.
- Go to the HP ePrint Software download page on the browser.
- Click the Download Software button on the page.
- It will prompt you to choose the operating system of your device.
- Select Mac as the operating system of your computer.
- Click the Download option and save the file to the Mac device.
- Install the downloaded HP ePrint software on the Mac PC.
HP Eprint Login
For instructions on how to login to the HP ePrint software, refer to the steps given below.
- Go to the HP Connected. Select Create Account and a new account creates.
- Otherwise, click on Sign In to sign into your account on your PC.
- HP Connected sends you a Welcome email after creating a new account.
- If required, click on Add Printer after receiving the message.
- Enter the printer’s claim code that is available on the information page.
- Confirm that the printer’s claim code you entered is correct. Click the Add option.
- Select the printer’s email address from the ePrint settings.
- Type a customized email address for your printer and click on Submit.
HP Eprint Setup
To setup the HP ePrint software, follow the instructions on this website.
- Follow the steps below after installing the HP ePrint software.
- Check the compatibility before setting up the HP ePrint software.
- Try to configure the printer settings and basic security.
- Refer to the instructions given in the manual to configure the printer settings.
- The printer should be added to HP Connected.
- The manual includes instructions on how to add the printer to HP Connected.
- Download and install the HP ePrint Software on your PC.
- Refer to the instructions on this website to download and install the software.
- Register the HP ePrint software after installing it on the PC.
How To Use HP Eprint
Follow the instructions below to print using HP ePrint software.
- Open the file to be printed using the HP ePrint software.
- Click the File menu. Select the Print option on the screen.
- Select the HP ePrint option from the PDF drop-down menu.
- The HP ePrint Software opens after selecting the above option.
- Choose the Direct tab and wait for the HP ePrint Software to detect printers.
- Choose the printer after the software detects the available printers.
- Adjust the basic print settings such as pages per sheet and number of copies.
- Choose the duplex option if required and click the Print option.
HP Eprint Attachment Only
The following file types are only supported by the HP ePrint service.
- The HP ePrint service supports Microsoft word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- It also supports Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and HTML.
- The Text files (.txt), images (bmp, jpg, png, gif, tiff) and PDF are also supported by this software.
- It is always suggested to preview the documents in Excel before printing.
- Printing web pages through email is not supported by the HP ePrint service.
- Various dedicated solutions are developed by HP to support web page printing from mobile.
- To print using ePrint, image files should be at least 100DPI.
- HP ePrint does not support PGP encryption, digitally signed documents, and macro-enabled spreadsheets.
- Email attachments have a total size limit of 5 MB. It supports 10 attachments in a single email.
- Printing is impossible if the emails exceed these limits.
HP Eprint Scan To Email
To scan to your email using HP ePrint, follow the instructions that are given below.
- First, register your printer with HP ePrint or HP Connected.
- Make sure that there is an active internet connection for your computer.
- Select Scan on the printer’s control panel and choose Email under Scan To.
- Configure the output settings after selecting that option.
- To configure the output settings, tap Settings and set the Scan Type to either Document or Photo.
- Set the Resolution after setting the Scan Type on the printer’s control panel.
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the ‘To:’ field like you send normal emails.
- Select Scan. The document or photo will be scanned.
- The scanned document will be automatically sent to the entered recipients.
- Call us our expert’s if there is any HP Eprint Setup issue while scanning to email.
HP Eprint Not Working
If the HP ePrint is not working, follow the instructions mentioned on our page to resolve this problem.
- Try to check the status of the printer and the requirements.
- Confirm that the printer is turned on, updated, and connected to a network.
- HP ePrint will not work if you have connected your printer with a USB cable.
- Check the email and print job requirements to confirm that the HP ePrint job prints properly.
- Confirm that the email address that is being sent from is on the Allowed Senders list.
- Troubleshoot your network connection if the issue did not resolve after following the instructions mentioned above.
- For help on HP Eprint Setup and troubleshooting the issue, call our tech team.