- Setup Echo Dot 3rd Gen
How To Perform Echo Dot 3RD Gen Setup?
Echo Dot 3RD Gen setup – It is a smart speaker that can be paired to your mobile phone to use it as a Bluetooth speaker. You can even connect it to other speakers. You can stream songs from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, and Apple Music. In addition to songs, you can ask Alexa for news, trivia, scores, weather, alarms, kids rhymes, and stories.
You can access songs in different languages such as English, Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, etc. In general, Alexa can speak in both English and Hindi. You can make your home smart using Alexa by controlling ACs, TVs, water motors, and so on.
Easy Guidelines To Setup The Echo Dot 3RD Gen
Steps To Setup Echo Dot 3rd Gen
1.Download The Amazon Alexa App
Open the Play Store app on your Android mobile phone.
Navigate to the search box and type Amazon Alexa.
Select the Amazon Alexa app and tap the Install option.
Wait until the app installs on the Android mobile phone.
2.Connect Your Echo Dot
Connect the power adapter to the Echo Dot device and an electrical outlet.
- Now, you will see the blue light on the Echo Dot.
- Wait until it turns green. This ensures that the Echo Dot device is ready to pair.
- Proceed with the following steps to perform setup Echo Dot 3rd Gen.
3. Echo Dot Setup In The Alexa App
Open the Amazon Alexa app on your Android mobile phone.
If you are opening the app for the first time, log in to your Amazon account using the correct login details.
On the Welcome to Alexa screen, tap the Continue option.
Select the Yes option when you see the Do you want to set up a device message.
- Tap Yes on the Allow location screen.
- Ensure that you have turned on the Bluetooth feature on the Android mobile phone.
- Choose the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, and more option.
- When you see a prompt message, tap Yes.
- Set your language and continue with the prompts to finish the Echo Dot 3rd Gen setup. From now, you can ask Alexa to stream music.