- Doxie Go Se Manual
Doxie Go Se Scanner Manual
Doxie Go SE is an updated version of the original Doxie Go. It has replaced the old bulky scanner with its portable design. As this scanner does not take too much space, you can easily carry it with you. Scanning a 300 dots per inch (dpi) document can take a little over seven seconds, and a 600 dpi document can take about eleven seconds. The Doxie software automatically straightens the document, so you don’t have to put extra effort into editing. Doxie can take up to 400 scans per charge and stores all the documents in the SD card (8GB), just like a digital camera. In the upcoming segments, we have discussed the overall setup of the Doxie Go SE scanner and some significant details about the Doxie Go Se Scanner Manual.
Charge The Doxie Go Se Battery
As part of the initial setup, you need to charge the battery. Follow the below steps to do the same.
- Plug Doxie into the USB port of your computer for an initial charge cycle.
- While charging, Doxie’s Power light turns orange and will turn off when the battery is fully charged.
- The battery might take a few hours to charge completely.
- Once fully or partially charged, disconnect the Doxie scanner from your computer.
Setting Up The Doxie Go Se Scanner
- Take out the Doxie scanner and its other accessories from the box.
- Remove the outer protective wrap and the protective strips, and then close the cover.
- Insert the SD card into its slot.
- Turn Doxie over, open the battery door, and remove the plastic.
- Once removed, close the battery door.
Doxie Se Scanner Setup
- Hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- When the light turns on, Doxie is ready (Tap the Power button to switch between 300 and 600 dpi resolution).
- Note: 600 dpi is higher quality but is much slower and occupies more space on your SD card. In contrast, 300 dpi has low quality comparatively. It is used for casual scanning.
- For your first scan, use the sample document that comes along with the scanner.
- Insert paper to the left, face-up, and level.
- Adjust the paper guides in a way that the paper fits perfectly.
- Hold the document with both hands until the Doxie scanner starts feeding automatically.
- If you want to scan the other side of the page, just flip the document over and insert it again.
- However, you can scan in any order – as you can organize the scanned documents later.
Doxie Go Se Manual
- The Doxie Go Se User Manual should be read and understood before installing or using the scanner. The Manual contains all the essential information on the installation of the scanner and the instructions to use it in the proper way.
- You need to stick to all the warnings and safety instructions provided in the User Manual.
- You can easily and quickly download the Doxie Go Se scanner manual. Once downloaded, you can read the instructions to set up the scanner and the steps to use it. In the User Manual, you will also find the instructions to maintain and service the scanner.
Now, let’s look into the most important part of this article – the Doxie Go Se manual.
Why You Need Doxie’s Software
Doxie software is used to organize, share, modify the documents and photos you have scanned from your scanner. Apart from this, you can make use of the software for automatic image optimization, PDF creation, saving to cloud apps (Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, etc.), and much more.
- When you are about to import the scanned images to your computer, try to download Doxie’s companion software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- If you want to access the Doxie scanner from your mobile device, then download the Doxie application on your smartphone (Android users (Doxie Viewer) – Google Play Store, iOS users (Doxie) – App Store).
- Doxie Web Viewer for web browsers on all platforms, including Linux and Chrome Operating System.
Importing The Scanned Document On Your Pc:
- Open the Doxie application on your computer.
- Connect the Doxie scanner via a USB cable and turn it on.
- Click the Import button to begin the transferring process.
- Once the photos or documents are transferred, unplug the scanner from your PC.
- In another way, you can insert the SD card into your PC’s SD card slot to transfer the scanned data.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.