Dell Printer Wi-Fi Setup
Dell Wireless Printer Setup
Connect the Printer to Your Wireless Network
To Connect Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Confirm both your router and printer support WPS.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your printer. A message indicating WPS mode is running should appear on the screen.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router.
- Allow up to 2 minutes for the devices to connect.
- Print a Settings Report to confirm the printer has successfully joined your wireless network.
To Connect Manually Using the Printer Front Panel
- Press the ‘Menu’ button.
- Select ‘System’.
- Select ‘Admin Menu’.
- Select ‘Network’.
- Select ‘Wireless Setup’.
- Select your network from the list.
- Enter your network passphrase.
- Print a Settings Report to confirm the printer has successfully joined your Dell Wireless Printer Setup network.