Dell Printer Wi-Fi Setup
Dell Wireless Printer Setup
Connect the Printer to Your Wireless Network Guidelines.
Easy Guidelines for Connect Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
To Connect Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Confirm both your router and printer support WPS.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your printer. A message indicating WPS mode is running should appear on the screen.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router.
- Allow up to 2 minutes for the devices to connect.
- Print a Settings Report to confirm the printer has successfully joined your wireless network.
To Connect Manually Using the Printer Front Panel
Press the ‘Menu’ button.
Select ‘Admin Menu’.
Select ‘Wireless Setup’.
Select your network from the list.
Enter your network passphrase.
Print a Settings Report to confirm the printer has successfully joined your Dell Wireless Printer Setup network.