- Dell 1720dn Printing Issues
Why My Dell 1720dn Not Printing?
Dell 1720dn is a monochrome laser printer that gives good quality print outs. If DELL 1720dn not printing any documents, follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
Fix The Blank Pages Printing Problem
- Verify that your Dell 1720dn printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer.
- Check if the drum unit toner cartridge assembly is properly installed into the printer.
- Make sure that the toner cartridge is not expended.
- If the toner cartridge is completely used up, replace it with a new one.
- Turn off your Dell 1720dn printer and turn it on after a few seconds.
- Ensure that you have firmly plugged the power cable into the printer’s power port.
Fix Dell 1720dn Printer Not Printing Problem
- Check if your printer is turned on. If it is turned off, check the power cord and try turning on your printer again.
- If necessary, connect your printer’s power cord to a different electrical outlet.
- Verify that you have connected your printer and the computer using a standard USB cable.
- If you have connected your printer and computer wirelessly, ensure that there is no Wi-Fi interference between your devices.
- Place your printer close to your router and verify the Wi-Fi connection status.
- Next, check if the problem is with your printer or computer.
- Press the Continue button on the printer’s control panel to print a menu settings page.
- If you can print the menu settings page, it means the problem is with the computer.
- Otherwise, troubleshoot your printer.
- On your Windows computer, open the print application and press the Ctrl + P shortcut keys to open the print dialog box.
- Make sure to select your printer’s name from the drop-down menu and check whether the print settings are correctly selected in the Printer Properties window.
- Click Print to print the selected document and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If no troubleshooting method resolves your DELL 1720dn not printing problem, restore your printer settings to the factory defaults.