- How To Connect HP Printer With Laptop?
Connecting Hp Printer With Laptop?
Most HP printers can connect to your laptop through a USB cable or wireless connection. If you are going to connect your laptop to an HP printer, you must know that your laptop’s operating system is compatible with your printer. You can connecting HP printer with laptop by following the below instructions.
NETWORK SETUP ON HP PRINTER:
The following instructions will help to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Make sure to turn on your Wi-Fi router and the laptop.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- From the control panel of your printer, select the Wireless setup settings.
- Choose the wireless network name of the Wi-Fi network and type the Wi-Fi security password.
- When your printer connects to the Wi-Fi, the wireless light on your printer will automatically turn on.
- If you face any problem while connecting the printer to a Wi-Fi network, try to connect the printer to your laptop by using the printer cable or USB cable.
CONNECTING HP PRINTER TO LAPTOP:
- Before connecting the printer to your laptop, you need to install the printer software on your laptop.
- Make sure to turn on your HP printer.
- Ensure that the printer and your laptop are connected to the same network.
- On your computer, click on the Start menu and navigate to the Control Panel option.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Select your respective printer from the list and click on the Add device button to add your printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
- Now, the printer will connect wirelessly to your laptop without a USB cable or printer cable.
- If the printer does not show in the Add a printer or scanner window, select the Printer& Scanners option again from the Control Panel and click on the Add a printer or scanner option.
- From the Add a printer or scanner window, select The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Choose the Add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable printer from the Add Printer dialog box and click on the Next button.
- Choose your printer and click on the Next button.
- Now, you are successfully connecting HP printer with laptop.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.