- connect canon printer to wireless network
How To Connect Canon Printer To Wireless Network Mac?
Imagine having a Canon printer, and you have no idea how to print wirelessly even when the printer has a wireless printing option. Well, things are made easy for you here. I shall guide you so that you can connect Canon printer to wireless network Mac.
Connecting the Canon printer to a wireless network can be done in two methods. But, we are going to connect the printer to a wireless network on a Mac computer. Let me guide you through the simple steps:
- Since the Mac does not have a CD drive, the installation CD that comes with the Canon printer is of no use.
- You have to download the printer driver manually from the Canon support page.
- Open the default browser on your Mac computer.
- In the address bar, type the official Canon support page URL and press the Enter button.
- The Canon support page will now open.
- In the search bar, enter the Canon printer model number and press the Enter button.
- The search will open a new page with the FAQs, Downloads of that particular printer.
- Click the Downloads tab, choose the type of OS from the OS dropdown list, and also, choose the version of Mac.
- Now you will see a list of drivers that suitable for your Mac computer.
- Select the driver and click the Download button.
- The driver will be downloaded. Double-click the installer file to run the installation.
- Respond according to the steps of the installation wizard and it will ask you to select the connection type.
- Click the wireless radio button and follow the on-screen prompts.
- In the end, you will have to choose your wireless network from the list and then enter the wireless password.
By using these steps to connect canon printer to wireless network Mac.