- Computer Mouse Problems
How To Fix Computer Mouse Problems Click?
Is your mouse keeps on clicking by itself when you do once? This can lead to a bunch of other problems. So, to fix the computer mouse problems click issue, refer to the instructions given here.
Replug the mouse:
- Once in a while, dust on the mouse can trigger this issue and if that occurs, simply clean your mouse with a blower.
- Also, unplug the mouse from the computer.
- While connecting the mouse again to the computer, connect it to another port then checks the issue computer mouse problems click.
Modify the mouse settings:
- If it doesn’t work, try swapping the buttons from left to right. The steps for Windows 10 are as follows:
- Open the Settings application.
- Go to the Devices section.
- Select Mouse from the left panel.
- In the main panel, click the Select your primary button field and set it as Right.
- Check if the problem persists.
- For additional settings, click the Additional mouse options link on the Mouse settings page.
- On the Mouse Properties window, click the Buttons tab and adjust the Double-click Speed option.
- This will solve the mouse clicking problems.
Update the mouse driver:
- In the search box, type device manager and open the Device Manager window.
- In the Device Manager window, locate the mouse driver under the Mice and other pointing devices option and right-click on it.
- From the list of options, click the Update driver option.
- If you want to reinstall the mouse driver, click the Uninstall device option and restart your computer.
Now, check if the computer mouse problems click is resolved.
Run the troubleshooter:
- On your Windows 10 computer, click go to the Settings window.
- Select Update & Security.
- Go to the left panel in the next window and then click the Run the troubleshooter button on the right window.
- The troubleshooter will detect the issues with your mouse (if any) and suggest the fix.
- Follow the instructions to fix the computer mouse problems click.