- How to Connect Computer Device
Guidelines For Computer Device Connections
When your system is connected to peripheral devices such as webcam, wireless mouse and keyboard, follow the steps below on Computer Device Connections to other peripheral devices.
How to Connect Printer to Computer
- There are various methods to connect the printer to a system. Check if the printer supports Wired or wireless connection.
- If it supports the wired connection, plug in one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer’s rear and the other to the router’s Ethernet port.
- Examine if the green light remains stable on the router and the orange activity light blinks. This indicates that the connection is established.
- If the printer supports the wireless connection, type the network name and password. Use any one of the connection types that printer supports.
- Wait a second for the printer to establish the connection. If the connection is not established, install the driver for the printer.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless based on the printer specifications. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Based on the printer model, the methods of connecting the printer to the system varies. Choose the best method to establish the Computer Device Connections.