Computer Cyber Security
Computer Cyber Security Definitions
Computer Cyber Security is the process of protecting a computer network (infrastructure) and backing up of the information on a computer by applying security protocols. It protects computer systems from theft of hardware, software, and electronic data. It safeguards the computer network from disruption or misdirection of services they provide. Cyber Security also involves two major protection strategies:
- Controlling physical access to system hardware.
- Protecting the systems from harm through network access, malicious data, and code injection.
Sometimes, a data leak may occur by various methods of social engineering due to intentional or accidental malpractice by operators. Computer Cyber Security is used to avoid data loss and secure an infrastructure.
what is cyber security and computer forensics
The four main game plans involved in Computer Cyber Security are: Application Security, Information Security, Network Security, and Disaster Recovery.
Quantum computer cyber security
- Quantum computer cyber security is an advanced future technology because of the inherent speed and power it delivers to solve complicated problems.
- Quantum computer cyber security provides a dynamic technique for sharing cryptographic keys between remote parties with a high level of latent security.
- Encryption algorithms are safer if stored in Quantum computers rather than in classical computers. Quantum computers are susceptible to brute-force attacks and attacks similar to it.
- Quantum cyber security stands apart when it comes to safety. With the use of Shor’s algorithm, a machine could effectively safeguard the data centers.
- With the help of quantum computing, technology, experts have created a ‘one time pad’- a special encryption key that is unbreakable by any attacks.
Big data in computer cyber security system
Big data analytics offers cyber security experts the ability to evaluate data from multiple sources and data types. They can be implemented in real time. It is able to collect information from a vast area and also connect the marks between data. This helps the cyber crime specialists to handle cyber attacks efficiently.