Big Data in Computer Cyber Security System
Big data analytics offers cyber security experts the ability to evaluate data from multiple sources and data types. They can be implemented in real time. It is able to collect information from a vast area and also connect the marks between data. This helps the cyber crime specialists to handle cyber attacks efficiently.
Personal Computer Cyber Security
Personal computer cyber security is used to secure PCs, laptops, and other personal devices from cyber threats. It deals with both public and private computer networks. It also protects a network from unauthorized, illegitimate access and secures the virtual information, equipment, & services from infections.
What is the Difference Between Cyber Security and Computer Security
- Security to computer software and hardware.
- Includes both public and private computers.
- Backup of emails and personal information.
- Internal patching by hardening the software and hardware.
- Includes the use of Firewall.
- More complicated than the Computer security.
- Includes a wide range of technology measures.
- Deals with all online and offline threats.
- Safeguards data from data muggers and cyber criminals.
- Requires more knowledge about advanced technology.
Which is Better Computer Science or Cyber Security
When compared, cyber security is far better than the computer science or computer security (as it is called). Cyber security includes the use of advanced technologies and is applicable to personal computers, private networks, public network infrastructures, and integrated systems. Nowadays, many data centers have adopted cyber security due to its inherent speed and reliability.
Which Type of Cyber Security Attack Targets a Computer Network Connection
- Phishing- An attacker sends an email attachment containing malicious files from any of your trusted clients.
- An SQL injection attack specifically targets a server that stores critical data for websites.
- Cross Site Scripting is an attack that targets a website’s users and steals their data.
- When a website is overloaded with more traffic than it is actually designed, a Denial of Service attack occurs.
- Attackers target the session ID that bridges your network and remote web server and it is known as Session Hijacking.