Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print Support And Help
What Is Google Cloud Print
The Google Cloud Print is a Google service that lets to print from anywhere at anytime. You can use the Google Cloud Print to print from mobile/computer or laptop with an active network connection and a Google account. These services manage the printer and printing jobs and share printers securely from the Google Account. To start using the Google Cloud Print, follow the steps mentioned below.
Google Cloud Print Setup
Before you set up the Google Cloud Print, make sure that the printer supports this feature. This service cannot be implemented if the printer does not have the Google Cloud Print option. Ensure that your Google Account is active. Check if the computer/laptop or mobile you wish to connect the printer has a wireless connection. The device should have the Chrome browser installed. After gathering all the requirements, follow the steps mentioned below to use the Google Cloud Print.
Google Cloud Print Download
The Google Cloud Print app allows you to print from your Android device. Set up the cloud print on your smartphone and start printing from anywhere at anytime. The printer must be switched on and connected to an active router. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to install and use the Google Cloud Print app from your smartphone.
How To Use Google Cloud Print
- Switch on the computer/laptop/ smart phone.
- Locate the wireless icon and click on it.
- Select the network name from the list of available networks.
- Type the password when prompted and click Connect.
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure that the power cord connection is secure.
- Press the Wireless icon if the printer has a Wireless button.
- Go the printer’s control panel and set the Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on the desktop.
- Verify whether it is the current version or upgrade it to the latest version.
How Does Google Cloud Print Work
- Switch on the printer and load the paper in the input tray.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are installed.
- Switch on the computer and open the Chrome browser.
- Click More settings on the top right corner of the dialog box.
- Click on Advanced at the bottom of the page.
- Choose Google Cloud Print under the Printing option.
- Select Manage Cloud Print Devices.
- Sign in to your Google Account if prompted.
- Select the printer name you want to connect to and click Add Printers.
- The printer is now connected to Google Cloud Print.
Google Cloud Print App For Android
Follow the steps below to install the Google Cloud Print app from the Android device and start printing.
- Make sure the Smartphone is fully charged.
- Open Google play store and type Google cloud print app in the search box.
- Touch the name of the application from the list of results and click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, open Settings from the smartphone.
- Select printing from the System. The device is now connected to the Google Cloud Print.
- Tap Share -> print on chrome to print.
- Tap Print to the rest app if you want to print.
- The printer starts to print the selected photo or file.
Connect Your HP Printer With Google Cloud Print
Follow the steps below to connect the smartphone to the HP printer with Google Cloud Print.
- Make sure that the smartphone has enough charge.
- Select the wireless option and turn it on.
- Turn on the printer and set the wireless option to enabled.
- Make sure that the printer and smartphone are connected to the same network.
- Open the Chrome browser on your smartphone and click the Settings icon.
- Click Advanced by scrolling the page down.
- Click Google Cloud Print-> Manage Cloud Print devices.
- Sign in with the Google Account if prompted. The device is now connected with the Google Cloud print.
- Print any file to check the connectivity of the printer.
Google Cloud Print Not Printing
There might be a time when the printer does not work when connected to Google Cloud print. Follow the steps below to solve this issue.
- Verify whether the printer has the Google Cloud Print service installed.
- Ensure that you have sent the document to be printed to the correct printer.
- Verify that the printer and mobile is connected to the same network.
- Update the Chrome browser if it is outdated.
- Check the printer’s list and delete if any duplicate printer is listed.
- Check whether the printer is shared to your Google Account.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Sometimes the printer may automatically turn off if it does not work for a few minutes.